Bayer Womens Health Sales

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2011 at 8:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please provide information about this position and pros/cons of selling these products. What are biggest challenges to selling here? What is salary range, car choice and stability of this division?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm let's see did you read the previous posts....... 200 reps gone last month. Beyaz being looked at by FDA for killing patients, how stable do you think?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beyaz is not being looked at the FDA for "killing patients". That's utter nonsense.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh get the F off this thread. You just a hater.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that for real? 200 reps from WHC?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biggest challenge is drosperinone in the oc's. 2nd challenge on the way is that now that ins companies HAVE TO PAY for birth control pills puts us on a level playing field with Loestrin, except they don't have the controversary. 3rd, only 100 reps laid off in WHC....1/3 of the WHC division. I would look elsewhere...It's a bomb waiting to explode here. Good luck in your search.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In what world is a "3rd, only 100 reps" not an issue.
    Marc T must have pecked this ditty himself with his steriod-ridden fingers, I can see him now in the board room, pushing himself back in his chair to a long-stretch, "Ahhh guys, it's only 100 reps, only a 3rd of the workforce."

Betcha if you were one of the 100, you'd have quite a different take.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was one of the 1/3, dummy. I definitely had a very diff take on all of the contrite bs that went on, i.e., laying off people, then hiring them back, etc.
    I was saying in response to the previous poster, it was, and I quote: 3). only 100 (meaning not the number the previous poster had said). 1/3 of the Women's HC division. Your sorry butt should have been #1. Do you get that now?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not about the division it is about the company. This is the worst company ever. As far as intelligence and heart. They suck. Their day is coming. Trust me. All their legal problems are going to come to roost.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work in this division when it was Berlex. I came from nursing and went back to nursing. I busted my butt for a while, realized it wasn't getting me anywhere when this big fat useless woman in my team did not even half of what I was and getting pretty much the same money.

I hope she got fired. Others were really likeable and cool. I sure hope they stayed on.

Tell me what happened in the east.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state were you in? It must have been bad to wish firing on someone.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly you were let go because you are a hot-head and unable to string a sentence together with clarity. Listen ma man, we all know you are angry that your easy-breezy-job 10-3 job went away and your now collecting unemployemnt like a chump, but, that's no reason to get nasty with a poster (me) who only pointed out that a third, a 100 reps, is A LOT and should not be discounted with a yawn and a wave.

Oddly enough, I wish you luck in your job search. I hope it's quick & you end up in a better place. Maybe then the stick will drop out of your arse.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how is 100 a third of the sales force?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey pencil arse dropper...you just don't get it...I do think 1/3 of any division is a BIG DEAL. I was correcting the poster that is wasn't 200 ppl, only 100. If I had known I was debating you, I would have clarified it to the hilt. Don't worry about me finding a job, I already have one. I was looking b4 the word was handed down. You better blow the dust off that brag book because when the FDA comes back when it's a no go on drosperinone, you might need a new gig instead of giving free English lessons on cafe pharma. Also thanks for the good luck, but I fear you might be the one needing it. Take care chump!! LOL!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was in the East.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets be clear, WHC sales force was 451 and is now 382 positions not including RSMs and FSDs. Bayer did not eliminate 1/3 of the WHC Sales force. This was hard for everyone involved, those that stayed and those that were let go.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

\\\

harder for those that were let go, i promise you that.
    33% or 16% both are big numbers, particularly if it was YOU

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work work Warner(yeahI know miserable!) i had a competitor named Michelle who sold Mirena in Boston. I hadn't seen her in a few months. Did she make the cut or was she let go?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bayer is a sinking ship with horrible management. Don't take a job here unless you are desperate and it is just buying you time to find a new one. Read aout the class actions lawsuits and dangers of DRSP. Mirena is a great product but price increases are going to end those sales. If you are a male your chances of hanging aroung or being promoted are much much higher.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be so sure about knocking us so hard. According to article on CP front page, bayer is about to merge with PFE animal health. Heard they have set up CoE's in various locations around the world including New Zealand.