BCMAS

Discussion in 'MSL Board' started by aki98, Jul 10, 2019 at 4:07 AM.

1. aki98

aki98 new user

Hi everyone!

I am due to sit the BCMAS exam in a few days, and just want to get an idea of how the exam is like for those who have completed it.
    Its been a while since done some of the modules, do I really have to thoroughly study all of them cause I do have a short period of time until the test or would understanding the question bank and the case studies suffice?
    All your advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try Billy. Sad SEO attempt. Face it, acma will never be MAPs, MAPs has real Pharma clients and can name them. While acma won’t only provides fictitious companies on anonymous blogs.

3. Michael

Michael Guest

It is quite interesting that there is a comparison between MAPS and ACMA on this board. I don't see the connection. The two are very different organizations. If anything, I would see very strong synergy if ACMA and MAPS were to work together. Would seem to make sense to me. ACMA has been doing an excellent job of getting the public to understand important changes needed in our industry. I think it will result in better interactions with our HCPs. There is strength in unity not division.