BD is GONE!

Discussion in 'Otto Bock' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2010 at 7:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Famous line from Goose in Top Gun: Yeeha, Jester's dead!

Did he resign? Get fired? Who cares! He is gonzo!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead! I just hope it is not to little to late.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No more verbal abuse! No more 26 million reasons! No more driver's! No more BD! Go destroy another company BD!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally someone in Germany saw the light. It is a shame that it took this long. All the good territories lost. All the good reps and their business gone for good. I hope that this can be a start for the good people still left to try to rebuild the destruction caused by BD. All the best OS.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

like the call by OBOS, BD resigned, then the real email from Minn-" BD is no longer employed at OB" OS don't cover up, tell it like it is (was) fires were too hot for OB to handle so they put one out today

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has Ben popped his head up anywhere yet? C'mon - somebody has to have heard something! Rumor around Tempe was he lost his house.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope he lost everything .................he deserves it the SOB! SHAME on Ottobock for letting this happen. This WAS a damn good company. It will NEVER be the same. EVER.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ben David and his Nordstrom suit!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he has. He was hired by the company I work for, Apria. Division Vice President of Operations in West Palm Beach Florida. I don't like what I see so far as he is highly arrogant and making questionable decisions already. We definitely need some change in these difficult times but from what I read here on the Otto Bock pages I don't have much confidence that he's the man for the job.

Someone was nice enough to link this Otto Bock thread over at the Apria thread.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Division Vice President of Operations" ???

So Benny.... Let's take a stroll through Christmas past.

OWNER: Nurses Now
    CEO: Otto Bock OS
    DVP: Apria

Way to climb that corporate ladder Benny - although most people climb UP the ladder, not DOWN the ladder.

Got to give Apria some credit though. They didn't put him anywhere near the sales force. They didn't put him in charge of Operations either. They didn't even allow him access to the whole company. He's basically an assistant to a real decision maker in an obscure division of "operations". My bet is that he can no longer afford the landscaper, the painter, or to shop at Nordstroms. He can probably barely even cover his bills. Sounds like he runs his house like he runs a company!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the VP of OBOS now? What is he like to work for? I am interviewing for a sales rep position and am pretty excited however, after reading all the posts on here am having 2nd thoughts.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BD is the most horrific person to work for!!! He is verbally abusive, thinks his shit don't stink and truly doesn't know a THING about leading people! I don't care if I was paid a million dollars a year, I wouldn't give that man an ounce of my time. What goes around comes around. He digs his own grave.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more. He ruined a great company.
    Still shopping at Nordstroms Benny?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is now working at an ambulance company, he is the worst person in the world to work for. Now 2019, nothing has changed from dates of these threads!! He is the worst person to work for!! I cant believe this man gets the positions he does with this type of reputation. God help us! Were doomed!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Know this. Corporate America loves a sociopath in positions of leadership, where their behavior is frequently condoned and rewarded. For some, they eventually push it too far, it catches up with them, and they leave or are forced out. In the meantime, many suffer.