1. No sanctions for Novartis as FDA ends review of gene therapy violations— Medtronic makes plans for a ventilator open-source— COVID could cause 'digital reset' for pharma — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

BD: Your Feedback

Discussion in 'Becton Dickinson' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2019 at 1:37 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interested in your feedback. BD and Bard are now one, and have been humming along for a little over 3 months now.

1) What division are you in?
    2) How long have you been working here?
    3) Has your total comp gone up or down so far?
    4) Overall feedback/thoughts on things? Scale of 1-10.
    5) Looking to leave or stay?

I'll go first

1) Bard Vascular Access
    2) 3 years
    3) Gone down
    4) Wondering where things are headed - 6
    5) Staying, for now...but looking around

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I know is I am busting my ass on the access side, yet am not making shit as of yet. Hoping it pays off. If not, I can't sustain this lack of work/life balance for much longer. The role itself wouldn't be stressful if it weren't for management breathing down your neck every chance they get. Some people live to work, and some people work to live. If you devote your entire life toward increasing profits for this company that could really care less about you in the grand scheme of things, well then quite frankly, I just feel sorry for you.