BDH in Mandeville is closing

Discussion in 'PamLabs LLC' started by anonymous, Sep 27, 2016 at 8:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since when was it normal for BDH to get an email about a Pamlab town hall? Y'all like stirring up shit.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually when Frank arrived he wanted to unifly BDH and Pamlab and did have at least one joint Townhall meeting that I attended. I do think the writing is on the wall and BDH is being outsourced. Odds are that BDH will probably be notified next week on the day of the TownHall.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo - cafepharma troll - there is no town hall scheduled next week.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that's what you think

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    I guess you'll be the only one in attendance since no one else in the company has received the invite.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! Where did you find Frank's 3rd grade pic?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here some facts:
    1. Nestle found a Chinese company to take over Pamlabs due to the reclassification of Medical Foods as OTC by FDA/FDB = no insurance coverage anymore
    2. The products will be all OTC, so no sales force needed, just CVS, Walgreens etc.; they have already planograms and pricing sheets for 2017 sent out to professional purchasers (around $60 per bottle MSRP)
    3. BDH will close soon to avoid competition with retailers (they don't like that), sales force to follow early 2017
    4. Nestle will focus on IBS, obesity and other more consumer oriented indications, because metafolin is generic and makes not enough cash for them
    5. Leadership will be re-integrated by Nestle and related enterprises
    6. You loose, they win....unless you speak Mandarin

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's fine, call me an idiot, but I will have a job and you not in a few weeks, wanna bet?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its Mid October and we're still here

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wait...
    Talk to you mid Nov. Don't get me wrong, I wish you really all the best at BDH, but it's definitely happening.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thought that picture was of the Regional manager when he was a child.

13. keepitreal

keepitreal Guest

So nobody has a definite date yet. Its really sad, the heartache those at BDH are going through. Yes it is torture for each employee that has genuine worry daily on wither they will feed their kids and have Christmas for them. Or even pay the mortgage to keep them out of weather. So many have stated they hope that we get let go in the most decent way, because yes, it is absolutely in the cards to happen soon. At this point, we only want truth and to stop dragging us through the mud... This stress and sadness tears people apart. For those that care, start praying. For those that don't. We will pray for you. So far we expect 31st or 1st. So is this the last week? We don't know and a corporate company like Nestle has responsiblities obviously to make sure things are ran accordingly until the day comes. So that tells me they will take care of us when they do lay off. Again it's going to happen. With the information leaked, I am assuming most will be mentaly prepared. I for one am glad to know ahead. Not to bail on the company ahead of time, but to again be prepared for when it does happen. We just want it over. Its exhausting, hearing it constantly. Rumors, truths. Keep it real.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So that town hall meeting that was supposed to happen mid-October is now pushed off again and and may or may not happen in the next couple weeks?? Something stinks!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds and is starting to look like this whole dealio is a hoax

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Town hall meeting will be in the next 2-3 weeks. You know how this company works. Nothing is done on time.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the predictions that BDH was getting outsourced were true. Now there are rumors about reps getting laid off in Dec. which I'm guessing are true too. Anyone know what severance is like here? This company is the worst. So unethical.