BDM salary

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Oct 11, 2017 at 11:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the highest base salary for BDM? Bonus in aesthetics?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve heard it’s dropped down over the years???

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

150k base 15k per month comishhhhhhhh bruhhhhhhhhhhh

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha

75-95K base. Used to be higher.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we talking about the cool sculpting business development manager position?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heck no. Wouldn't want that job.
    Facial Aesthetics.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should be $30k with no bonus...Botox sells itself and these reps don't do anything but drop off lunches. Practically the highest paid Uber Eats drivers around.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what about the breast guys? Compared to what I know mentor reps at JNJ can make its got to be 200-300k a year working pharma hours right?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this company is a joke. no matter what state you live in the managers don't ride with you and when they do they are critical and give a pip for things they didn't do themselves. where are the managers rep of the quarter or p club????? they left their territories by 2 on a daily basis yet turn into the grim reaper manager . what a fucking joke

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much can you make in bonus??
    75K?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would it be fair to say my first year I make 150K total comp? Or can I make more like 160K if I hit plan? Considering taking a job offer here but want to know what is realistic before I give up my high base at my current company. Thank you!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a joke. Run for your life. Lies lies lies and covering up more and more lies all the time...
    Allergan has been left for dead by the street, despite its recent strong quarterly report.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you’re no longer here. It’s been much better since they cut the dead weight. Doubled my comp thank you AGN!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you’re hacked

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doing my best trump impression taking a dump and replying to this because I still have a job I wake up for in the morning maybe you too if you staying or CP! (Cry laughing emoji)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salary range for someone with Derm experience? bonus?

Anyone know if they're only hiring cosmetic experience?

Got an email from a recruiter and I replied asking the salary range and bonus but so far no reply.

I'm at low 100's in Derm (non cosmetic) right now but bonus is crappy at $18k/yr max and current company doing awful under new leadership.

Anyone know? Could really use a bump in pay with kids daycare. Ish is ridiculously f'n expensive for those who r thinking of having kids.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any realistic input on base + bonus for this role? I’ve heave $80-95k base with $40k bonus at plan but what can I really expect to make taking this job?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same base but bonus at plan is a lot more.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously- that plan sucks. Most biological reps start base is that total comp plan. AND they don’t have to do beauty parties and desk with nut bags. And Botox cosmetic brings in what??? Embarrassing