BDSI current reps

Discussion in 'BioDelivery Sciences' started by anonymous, Apr 5, 2017 at 6:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What makes them so awful?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, agreed. I get VMs at crazy hours and emails in the middle of the night. It's nuts. What's worse, is that if you're numbers go down, they'll use part of your hourly habits against you. So for some of them, if you're not up at 5am, you're lazy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Double Dipper here. They demand a lot and the bonus plan is a joke. How many others are double dipping?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes if working nights and weekend shifts at TGIFriday’s counts as double dipping

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being a travel companion is where the real money is. Get paid to take luxe vacations. If you’re going to have two jobs anyways why not?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stop chiming in on the conversation after you've taken your hit of acid.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How I spend my three weeks of vacation and five sick days is my business not yours. With who and where is also my business not yours.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed with this company a few weeks back and all the manager talked about were these crazy high bonuses reps are making. $26,000 another $18,000 and another making $21,000 a quarter. I found this very hard to believe received an offer and the bonus at plan was laughable

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a lot of misleading claims made by our regional sales managers in interviews. You are correct the bonus plan is laughable. The pool of bonus money is a set amount. BDSI force ranks so only two or three people out of the whole sales force make any money. Anything to do with incentivizing their sales reps BDSI is frugal.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also interviewed and the regional manager made it sound that most reps are bringing in over $50,000 a year easily just in bonus. I didn’t realize there was a force rank thanks for the info this might make my decision not to accept job easier

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can they pay those kind of bonuses when the product sales are close to zero?
    These bums should not even get a base with these results.
    CEO

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even tho that’s a CEO poser everyone at BDSI knows that sales are far from zero.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

worst managers I’ve ever had to work with. Liars all around.
    They think they know it all and they force their way of doing things onto you.
    Craziest place with liars for managers ! Not worth the stress for the type of money they are paying! If you have other options, take them!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys must be working for the wrong boss then, cause mine from BDSI is awesome!! One of the best I’ve ever had:)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crazy, yes. BDSI isn’t for lazy average reps. Liars for managers?
    Haven’t experienced that here. You seem bitter. Maybe you are having trouble cutting it at BDSI.
    You should probably go back to cushy big pharma where you can hide among the lazy average entitled masses.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t believe the bonus BS while interviewing. They pay below average salaries with a terrible car plan. BDSI has to make up stories about huge bonuses to try to recruit talented reps instead of inexperienced gullible reps

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Accurate post. BDSI is the place for you if making money isn’t your priority. You actually lose money when you take this job.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This training is horrible I can’t believe I accepted an offer from this second rate company. I’ll be applying elsewhere as soon as I get home Friday.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll, new training class isn't till the first week of November, move along!