BDSI current reps

Discussion in 'BioDelivery Sciences' started by anonymous, Apr 5, 2017 at 6:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you annoyed that you didn’t realize you are so underpaid?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the kind of troll who lives in their parent's basement.

That was a valid question. Why are you so wrapped up in this forum if you don't even work for BDSI?
    Still that butt hurt that they didn't offer you the job? McDonald's is always hiring.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My thoughts exactly.

You must be pretty bad at your whore job if you still need the 9-5 during the week.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually I do quite well as a HTC. I see the world and get paid a lot to do it. I’m here partly for the health insurance and mostly because it’s a legit cover. Who needs all the questions from the family at the holidays. Being an independent contractor the Biodelivery rates are better than going through an insurance broker. I’ll be at the meeting watching all you married guys attempting to cheat on your wives.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully you are discovered. If I were a manager reading this, I would ride with female employees on Friday’s who rarely have a scheduled meal.

Sounds like you have two part time jobs. And you blow at both of them.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I submitted laughing emojis and they didn't show. So I'll just write "LMAO"

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean she blows everyone.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are you so sure that I’m a female??! LMAO

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because gay men generally don't have to pay for sex

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old queens do

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your gender is irrelevant to the conversation. Case in point, you suck at both jobs.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even you and the other managers posting on here. Freaked because you think I may be on your team? Paranoid because you didn’t do a background check on me? You hired me and you are stuck with me. My RSM has never had a problem with my positive film count and quarter over quarter growth. Still doesn’t. Speaking of sucking maybe you should worry about your territory business and not mine. Gotta territory business plan in place? Didn’t think so

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't speak for the other people commenting on this thread, but I'm a rep, not a manager. You were complaining about little to no bonus payout which means you've been bottom of the barrel. Since you need a supplemental "job" for income, we were all harping on you for being no good in either career.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the orig poster but the way have the bonus set up sucks!
    I actually have to sell Belbuca against everything else out there. I don’t have a cake walk territory in TX, GA or OK (NP only) where midlevels by law can only write schedule III’s.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My top writers are NPs and PAs and my territory also permits them to write schedule II.

Selling against "everything else out there" is what sales is. What kind of job did you think this was? If it was the only product out there for its indication, we wouldn't have a sales force.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of my top writers are NPs and PAs and I also have a territory where they can write schedule IIs.

Of course you have to sell against everything else out there. That's what sales is. What did you think the job was going to be like?
    If we didn't have any competition and had the only product out there for its indication, we wouldn't have a sales force.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of my top writers are NPs and PAs and I also have a territory where they can write schedule IIs.

Of course you have to sell against everything else out there. That's what sales is. What did you think the job was going to be like?
    If we didn't have any competition and had the only product out there for its indication, we wouldn't have a sales force.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know that’s what sales is but I didn’t think my company would have figured out individual goals and bonus by now. The bonus is stacked against the rest of us and in the favor of territories in Oklahoma, Texas and Georgia where midlevels cannot write schedule II’s and can only write schedule III’s.

Maybe their film counts should be doubled compared to the rest of the country to make it fair.

With the exception of a few territories. Check the bonus rank reports and look at which territories are always in the top. Oklahoma, Texas and Georgia. It’s not that difficult for them their providers choice is Belbuca vs a generic bup patch. I’ll raise this question at our meeting in the general session.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for posting it three times for those of us who didn’t get it the first two times!