BDSI current reps

Discussion in 'BioDelivery Sciences' started by anonymous, Apr 5, 2017 at 6:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good call

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol sorry, I didn't realize we now have a moderator to allow posts so I didn't see it going through.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like your CEO once was

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get the F@$! Outta here with this garbage. Stop making excuses why you can’t move market share. You better take another look at that ranking report and see that there are consistent performers at the top of that report, and that doesn’t happen by the luck of the draw. So tired of people like you whining why other people are making big impacts on the business and it”s because of the “territory they are in”. Maybe it’s because they know/figured how to move product! Just cause the mid levels can only write Clll’s doesn’t mean they write Belbuca. Just because we are preferred on a plan doesn’t mean the HCP will write Belbuca. Just because Belbuca is “safe” and a responsible choice in a ever changing market doesn’t mean a HCP has to write Belbuca. It comes down to managing your territory (hence territory manager). Most likely why you see those names at the top is because they have figured out their territory and what makes it move. Maybe at the meeting you can raise your hand and admit you need help. I’m sure someone would gladly help you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must of received participation trophies growing up making you feel that you were as important or equal to the winners. You can tell yourself that you are doing the same as the top 20%, but are you? There are winners and there are whiners. There are people who figure shit out and then there are people like you. I get it... they are playing to a different set of rules and that’s why they’re at the top, right? Connecticut and Minnesota must have those same rules cause those territories are doing quite well. Last time I checked or heard those territories are never favorable for reps, but those reps are doing quite well. Just because there is “stuff” in place for HCP’s to write Belbuca, it doesn’t mean they have to.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they can only rx CIII’s there isn’t much choice is their? Especially for moderate to severe pain a 20mcg bup patch isn’t going to cut it, Belbuca is a no brainer. So yes the reps in those states and they have it easier than the rest of us.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone care to guess which manager or area manager wrote the above post?...Maybe marketing should get it’s arse in gear. My team all years combined we have a total of 17.75 years in pharma. We don’t know how the f@&k we should be selling B. A little help please!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s hope the NSM isn’t a rehash of the same old stuff. Does anyone know if they will let us write off our bar tabs?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, What a meeting!
    BDSI is first class all the way.
    I can’t remember a meeting that had such a large and varied spread. Forget the awesome salaries, great car benefits, and awesome managers! Let’s talk about the first class spread this first class organization put together! It’s awesome to see how much they appreciate and respect their sales reps!!! BDSI is AWESOME!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha, paid poster.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not looking to make money on this I’m looking to break even. This new car allowance and mileage app is a joke. One more data point that shows the company offers only the absolute bare minimum.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract companies pay a better car allowance, $650 plus gas plus 32 cents a mile. Why is our company so damn cheap when it comes to cars and bonus?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup and it is not taxed either.
    $650 is $650