BDSI update CC call

Discussion in 'BioDelivery Sciences' started by anonymous, Jul 18, 2018 at 6:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else enjoy the culture values portion of our cc today? This place does not care about culture. They don't care about work life balance. Look at the managers, they have to be away from their families 4 days out of the week. They shit on you if your at the bottom of the ranking report. But praise you if you're at the top (after getting rid of doctors that are hurting your baseline). They care about one thing only and that's selling this place.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a great call today. For the managers you referred to in your post maybe it's time they find another job if they are so unhappy with our performance driven culture. Plenty of great managers out there looking for an opportunity as exciting as what BDSI has to offer.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like we have upper management posting on here now

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. I lost count of how many times they thanked everyone around the table in NC for all the success. BDSI treats the sales force as their least valuable asset. Let the daily beatings continue!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like our CEO and Human Resources stepped up and are trying to put a stop to the gossipy drama club culture in management

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's not true. Neither of them could navigate to this thread.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management here is terribles!
    i worked a meeting with my manager and all he spoke about was the T & A in the room. Very inappropriate and uncomfortable. Only a matter of time before the attorney’s get involved with this type of hostile/unprofessional behavior that leadership embraces. Such 2 faced RM’s!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Given the choice of which good rep I’d rather work with....I’ll take the hot one. Ugly people suck. And don’t even get me started in fatties.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve always wondered why ALL the managers look like creepy real life versions of Family Guy?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like KP?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SP

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jealous RSM posting?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Jealous “they” didn’t get promoted yet. What a bunch of backstabbing high schoolers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mostly because they all do not actually agree with each others' management style, and each one thinks they are more intelligent than the other. Just look at who ALWAYS has a rebuttal or something more to say during conversations. Some of them always have to have the last word. Also, some of them let some practices carry on while others do not. Some reps get away with all kinds of stuff, while other managers would not allow it, and it causes a problem from one to the next because the playing field isn't so level....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is an interesting post because as reps in the field this is not something we would know about. You must be a manager. If this is happening it is not good considering we are in the opioid business. If this is true HR needs to get involved to level the playing field of dishonest, unethical managers before the DEA does it for them.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a manager, just talked to others at the NSM. I was talking more about territory stuff, call volume, that kinda thing, not DEA stuff. I don't think there's dangerous things going on, just not everyone is on the same page - that's my take from people who have been here I talked to.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok for some and not for others is still shady.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's with every company, there are good and bad managers, some cooler than others. I know reps here who don't ride with their manager a full two days when others are dealing with assholes in their car from 7-6.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be nice.