BDSI

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2016 at 12:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Polo, you're such a clown. The only one buying your b.s. is you. Circle of trust and loyalty. What horse shit.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this anything new? We have to hear it from a freaking PRESS RELEASE. Nice job, managed care team. At least you could tell us which plans are affected. It's sad that we CLs know before you do. Bunavail? Oh, our docs will just love being forced to write it. Message to managed care: "You play...to win...the game!"

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Operative word there being, wait for it, play. Yes when you are on the play ground, you need not concern yourself with sales people.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In many ways Bunavail is a much better choice for patients than Suboxone Film. Fortunately, Suboxone still has "brand name recognition" and most patients ask for it by name as neither patients of doctors are all that familiar with Bunavail. I don't think any of these new contracts are exclusive, though I know Film got bounced off of one. Film has become its own form of currency and some insurers/States are beginning to take note.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks bunavail person. Did Rob the perv go to bdsi?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, but Polo the perv clown should be sent there. Waste a space bullshitter. Who thought he was worth jack shit, let alone promoting? Fire em
    Fire em all.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The icy cold, the blinding snow, the hell bender winds are on their way. Its a ball freezer up there and you can only hope that DNA pool will freeze up and blow into oblivion.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To #3 up there. No shit and you nailed it. Same a hole that got dumb dink promoted , now in that dept, so what can you expect.? Dumb and dumber covering each others frat asses. I hear he ran an entire region off. Every single one quit
    Now how is it, it's sad as slid over to managed care? Can't manage it's way outta a bag.