Be afraid...be very afraid...

Discussion in 'MediMedia' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2012 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a mess. I dealt with the Triple i people, or Medi Media Health. They are morons, especially their management. Some jerk from their marketing department came to a meeting we had with yet another new account person and never listened to anything I said.

They lay people off all year round. Like my last 2 contacts there got laid off and it was only because they missed a meeting and call that I found out. I had to track someone down to find out that the person I worked with was gone. Who does that to customers? I put my job on the line to contract with this company for something we could have gotten cheaper, but I felt that they could deliver. They don't do anything right except answer the phone (when someone is there to answer it). They have awful service, technology that is like 20 years old, and no reporting. I had to pay extra for everything that other vendors do for nothing.

Don't bother doing business with them- you will regret it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have friends who still work at MM and they hate the place, totally hate it. I hated it, I couldn't wait to get out. The investors who own this company are young, arrogant idiots that don't have a clue about what is REALLY going on in pharma. They have been lied to by many of the management that somehow continue to believe that pharma promo/marketing budgets aren't what they used to be. That's right Vestar, you are falling for the pipe dreams that the Sr. C-Level guys actually have NEVER EVEN SOLD nor do they understand. It's a joke. You can't keep expecting growth if all you do is CUT PEOPLE and JOBS - at some point, you have to RE-INVEST in technology, people and above all, hire management that are willing to go out and sell along with the poor sales force that are barely holding on to clients. A number of their sales people are crazy- DC, for anyone who reads this--- need I say more. White trash in expensive shoes trying to convince people that she knows what she is doing. SO glad I found something else and didn't have to stay there any longer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

test

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Xxx