Be careful today (Friday)

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Aug 19, 2016 at 6:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"A coordinated team of investors have been working early pre market in manipulating Pernix stock price higher on very low volume. Will be generating thru financial media outlets buyout rumors happening over the weekend or on Monday. Goal is to spike the stock price today (Friday) so that they can then dump their shares before market close today".

Just be careful today and realize many of the rumors you have heard in the past on this board have indeed come true.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like the 2 buyout rumors on this board? You're a loser. You panick everytime something seems to be positive with this stock. It's now clear and evident that you are shorting at a loss.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trying reading the replies where it was immediately stated the buyout rumor posted (most likely by you) was FALSE and a blatant lie to deceive people into investing and losing even more of their money. So this board proved once again to be correct in warning people that the false buyout rumor was just that - FALSE. Besides this being true - the following so called rumors posted on this board ALL came true.

** Sedor promoted to fulltime CEO
    ** Sales reps layoffs
    ** Restructuring of sales territories
    ** No new guidance would be announce on the Q2 earnings call
    ** Q2 earnings would be okay (not bad but no great)
    ** That dilution of shares took place in Q2
    ** That Steve Cohen sold in Q2
    ** That many other institutional investors dumped shares in Q2

Again, all of the above was posted on this message board as so called rumors. Which all came true. All I posted was "be careful" today on Friday as a coordinated attack by a team of investors will be trying to drive up the stock price with false rumors about a buyout this weekend or Monday... then if/when stock price rises like last time - a massive dump of shares will happen to tank the stock price back much lower. Leaving a lot of novice investors (both old and new) holding the bag.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From "PROFITLY" Chat room this morning.....

You have been warned subscribers of Profitly. Unfounded rumors of a takeover for Pernix. $PTX is being pumped very hard Friday for dump near close by group of bag holders that hold many shares. http://www.benzinga.com/news/16/08/8364281/bz-note-benzinga-received-unconfirmed-tips-on-raptor-pharma-and-pernix-therapeuti

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, thank you so very much for your selfless, kind, and mature act in solely looking out for my best interests.
    Thank god I only listen to what you say and I don't make decisions for myself because I like to take direction from internet troll losers...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since the "anonymous reports of raptor Pharma" came true you aren't including them in your warnings, how come? What won't you tell everyone that you were including them a couple days ago, or that you were saying "project Panther" was dead until we informed you cash gets rid of debt terms or any of the other stupid ideas you came up with that were not true. In fact, a great way to make money is to do the opposite of you and we will all make a lot of money. Please tell us, what other stocks are you "being careful" about?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Raptor rumor is indeed FALSE. Sorry to tell you that buyout did not happen as it was a false rumor also. As for Project Panther. It is indeed dead. The focus on Senior mgmt at Pernix is to turn around the company and improve the financial balance sheets for the rest of 2017 as they company is not actively looking for a buyer the rest of this year (thus Project Panther is dead or on hold). Of course, if someone approaches Pernix they will listen. But until debt issue is improved and several quarters of improved financials are seen - no one is interested at a fair value to Pernix.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor stupid little girl. You lost. Imagining you watch this play out is only going to make my millions sweeter. Is it coincidence that Pernix just started following horizon Pharma on Twitter?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is playing out EXACTLY as predicted not only by me but also on the Profitly Chatroom (Sykes). Rumors last night that a coordinated effort from a large group of investors to falsely pump this stock on Friday across chat rooms, message boards and by contacting media outlets. All in efforts to get stock to rise today so that these large investors can "dump" the stock later on Friday afternoon.

You all are falling for it as novice investors like you did last time when stock rose to $1.04 and then tanked back down to the .60 cent range in a matter of ten minutes.

Ride the wave up today in stock price. But PLEASE, once it starts tanking. Get out quick later today with profits. Don't hate on me as I want you to make money. But get rich quick schemes is not investing. It is called hoping a buyout happens based on false rumors. And that is what novice investors due when they lose money to professionals who played them like chumps.

Good Luck and I hope I am wrong for your sake. (But I am not as you will see).

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I warned ALL of you this morning this rumor of a buyout was going to be coordinated to hit the financial media outlets who just reported it as unconfirmed. It is not accurate and that is why the price is not shooting up way over $1. Be careful as before closing it is going to tanked big time by professional investors in the know.

Please once it starts tanking, lock in your profits. Do not be greedy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy Shane below is a well respected biotech investor/guru. He just tweeted the this.

Shane Blackmon ‏@shaneblackmon 5m5 minutes ago

$PTX Piggy piggy piggy. Love the summer Friday false rumors that are complete BS. Company been pounding that ATM, 24m shares sold last qtr.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Concordia spokesperson denies making bid for Pernix Therapeutics"

Go ahead and flame away on me... but you are about to hear the above via respected news media outlets.

14. Guys, I have to come clean as I honestly love you all. I have been the one posting the accurate rumors on this Pernix board (since I was banned on Stocktwits). The rumors not only about what happened today in this thread - but also posting about Steve Cohen selling his shares months before it was announced. It was I that posted about the layoffs being true, about the company diluting shares in Q2. I also posted about the pump and dump before it happened that led to the $1 rise and tank on August 2nd.

Now go ahead and flame away at me for taking now credit after the facts on these rumors. But go back and read each and everyone and you will see that they are in my writing style.

I just hope you all took profits today on PTX before the crash.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not shoot the messenger (The WS Grinder),

How these pump and dump works are real simple. Teams of professional investors find penny stocks (usually in the pharma industry) that have a "cult" like following of novice investors looking to get rich quick with buyout hopes.

They target message boards like StockTwits and others that follow the stock as they know these penny stock investors flock and live on these sites waiting and hoping for the buyout that will make them rich.

They also then target or work with sketchy financial media sites that make their money on "click and pay" articles. Knowing that if they put out a disclaimer like forward looking information, etc that they cannot be held liable for publishing an article for pay that would attract headlines like Pernix to be bought out by xxxx. Since the stock has a cult like following, many of these news media outlets get folks to click on the link (for pay). They also have chance with the professional investors to "dump" the stock as part of the Pump and Dump scheme played against the clueless novice penny stock investors that visit sites like Stocktwits, etc.

The WS Grinder

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grinder you are self absorbed idiot but seem to be spot on in your posts. Donald Trump of stock investors. LOL

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WS grinder idiot. First saying that mgt dumped 18m shares on a bo rumor and now saying today was a pump and dump. The problem is that under both scenarios the price would go down. Supply and demand and a dump at eod. Problem is there was no dump price actually went up ah on heavy volume. Stop posting you idiot

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What crash you idiot. Price went up after hours. Did not close at hod but it was significantly higher. The only dump was your diarrhea when you saw that the sp closed higher for the day

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They must have forgotten to dump. Hey idiot there was no dump at the end of day. Sp went up after hours on high volume. Try again. Let me guess dump pre market on Monday... lol

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you so hostile I told everyone before market open the scheme a group of professional investors were going to pump this stock via news outlets to get suckers to buy this stock today. And yes stock did crash. Only saving grace was that mgmt capitlized on the pump to dilute shares to raise more cash at higher price. Mgmt didn't participate in pump with the false media rumors, they just capitilize on price increase.

Stop being so mean now