Be on the "ALERT" Sun Pharma is a hell hole

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, May 29, 2016 at 2:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have become part of the Sun Pharma already. Just got an offer . But, guys the kind of things they are doing and asking reps to find out before even you get on the pay roll. Its freaking crazy. Company can get in trouble any day. Or, one of us going to sue these moronic bastards. Be careful.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 years later and has anything changed?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You fit the Sun profile so well, that’s why you got hired. You’re weak, you had no job, and have no friends. You’re like one of those liners who gets caught up in those crazy ‘social’ groups or cults.

Don’t you have any self-worth ? If you didn’t know before, that’s on you - shoulda done your homework.

Now, you’re in, deep.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company has more investigations on it than Trump. There is zero chance Sun can continue to operate through 2019 as they are in the crosshairs of every enforcement agency in the US. The talk in HQ is would the value of liquidation of the portfolios in domestic US will offset fines and or me a condition of the settlements. If there is a profit and they recover all costs the deal is done.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe it. How well do you think a US company, run by gangsters, with most management or being Indian would do in India. Exactly. US companies at least hire those in the local know to run them. Not here. Sun was going to show all IS based Big Pharma companies how it’s done. Well how did that work out?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Previous two posts are spot on.
    No doubt there are big issues ahead.
    The little Indian Ahbay has totally gotten his ass handed to him here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The west is a toxic waste dump

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A toxic waste dump would be preferred over this.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FUCK SUN