Beginning of the End?

Discussion in 'Novadaq' started by anonymous, Jul 19, 2016 at 2:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CEO out, VP Sales hovering on the brink, stock price bottoming out, have the sales force on PIP?
    What next?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look out your window. See the For Sale sign in the front yard? Yes, Billy, it's all happening.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is happening to our company? Should we all start looking?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pres. and CEO quit. Stock is in the toilet. Company is bleeding cash and they put 2/3 of sales force on a PIP. They do not know how to manage a sales force and use harsh and cruel tactics that appear to be failing. The cost to retrain and get new sales people on board is staggering. They should be trying to save cash. They have lost some great sales people and a lot are looking to leave. Someone said a trainer or Logistics person is leaving also.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PIP's are being handed out left and right. Your sales history means nothing. This company is literally falling apart due to THE most inept management of any device company that I have ever seen or heard of. "Harsh and cruel tactics" when dealing with the sales force is the biggest understatement of the decade. They value no one. Tom T. may be clinically insane, and is single handedly destroying the sales force. He talks to people like they are dogs, and takes delight in belittling people. Everyone I know with the company, and I mean everyone, is trying like hell to get out. lf you have great relationships and a good track, record run for the hills as fast as you can.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the above totally accurate. It's actually worse than the post above. The problem all goes back to Tom T. He is grossly incompetent, and probably psychotic. Morale is the worst I have seen since I began. HR turns a blind eye to all that is going on, but that just may come back to bite them in the ass. The sad thing is that this company could really progress, but they have no value for their employees as their most important asset. Things are getting worse by the day. ANYONE even thinking for one moment about coming to this nightmare, better think twice, because you will regret it. The company may not even exist a year from now.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's time to let Mangat know what is happening to the salesforce.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe he and the board have no idea. They are hemmoraging cash - turnover and lost time training is expensive. Word is they feel after 2 years you have done your best and they want new blood. Sounds incredibly ridiculous but after watching the best and highly ranked( even more today) get put on a PIP and then fired it's plausible.You are witnessing a business implode.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They apparently could care less that morale is in the tank, and that their salesforce is looking to leave at the first opportunity. Heard about the "2 years, fire them" philosophy too. Their lack of business acumen is amazing!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you tell us the states where PIP's are being handed out? Heard it's widespread.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think its the coke; HR bends over (literally) to sales.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a a coke story myself about a manager. Sounds like you have too. Hmmmm? Any initials?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting. Good information to have if needed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All 1,000% true!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes indeed. Time is short here. Everyone wants out. The company is taking every opportunity they can to try and screw us. Sad, because with the right management, there would be no limits for Novadaq

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF is going on at this hellhole???? I have heard that tons of people are being placed on a PIP, literally for no reason, then fired because there's no way to successfully finish it!!! People are quitting left and right, including me as soon as I can!! Nobody gives a shit about sales anymore, it's just how quick can I leave this shithole! It's as if they could give 2 shits about how valuable a trained and connected rep can be! Can a company really be managed this badly??
    Hell yes, and the company is Novadaq!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is horrible here. RBMs quitting - new hires quitting. New hires are very green - experienced and informed sales reps are hearing avoid this company. I know numerous reps that will not consider interviewing here. It all makes no sense. I think mgmt is too young and and not in touch with sales and how to work with ( as in together ) a sales force and build a team. What is happening is the people not on a PIP are looking to leave, they know they are not valued and are exiting or trying to.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is really amazing how bad it has gotten here. Management has become a group of psychotic liars. You cannot believe a single word out of their mouths! I am working 24/7 to get out of this unadulterated nightmare. The new hires have no clue what they have gotten themselves into! They are putting good and hard working people on PIP's for no reason, lying to them that they will get though it, then firing them on the last day stealing any commissions due them! Arun left because he saw this ship was sinking fast.

It's time a complaint was made to the EEOC, or even better, find a employment law attorney, and go from there. TT needs to go, and go now, but apparently, this is the kind of lunatic Novadaq wants. To all even thinking one single thought about coming here, for the love of God.....DON'T!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After reading these posts here and elsewhere about Novadaq, I consider myself to be extremely lucky NOT pursuing an opening there! I have never heard or read worse things about a company in my life! I have saved myself a lot of misery! Good luck to all of you finding something else!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are hearing from the same 2 angry folks on here. It's a shame trolls from other
    forums are trying desperately to pull the wool over your eyes. No doubt the company is a complete mess but the hard working achievers DONT have time to cry all day on boards