Beginning of the End?

Discussion in 'Novadaq' started by anonymous, Jul 19, 2016 at 2:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another clueless poster. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but all you have to do is go on Linkdin and look at the names that come up working for Novadaq. Probably 90% are no longer with the company. Serious money is a short story because they will cut your territory once you start seeing your hard work paying off. In one year I lost all of my wound care business and had my territory cut in half. I had many evals going that I put night and day into just to see someone that started a few weeks ago make the commission. Big dollar sales take a long time to close but this company will never give you the time to close it. By far the worst run company I have ever seen and it's too bad because the products besides Dermacell are great. Management can post all day how great things are and how much money there is to be made but that's total BS. The only ones making money are the managers as they try and figure out how to screw you. Karma's a bitch and its coming.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I live in New Cannan and i love cociane and hookers. Time to backfill my position.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lies,Lies,Lies, I know reps that were put on a PIP for no reason. If your a good looking girl chances are TT and the rest of the horn dog managers will leave you alone even if you haven't sold a thing all year. When TT says tell him who we are he will backfill your job he means he will backdoor you just like he does to his slutty HR bitch. TT I'm using the company's Surface computer now so look up everyone that's on this site and you might figure out who I am.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above post is spot on! TT is ruining this company, and nobody cares! Turnover is incredible! This company will eventually sold off, so don't plan on making a career here. I don't think I have ever heard or seen a company with worse management, from the lowest rung to the highest! They have no clue how long it can take to close a deal, so they harass the hell out of you, and then they screw it up in the end! It's a true shit show!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Potential new hires, read the above post. It's all true!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is that non-revenue producing idiot TT being allowed to totally demoralize the salesforce? When for the good of the company, are they going to get rid of him??? He is universally despised, and non-respected!

8. We can see

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing ever changes here. HOW THEY KEEP ANYONE IS AMAZING! I left awhile ago, and haven't looked back!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here we go again! As the year ends, watch the pressure from the non-revenue producing middle/upper management pick up dramatically to close every possible trial etc. you are working on!! Doesn't matter if the hospital's time table doesn't match the company's! PIP's will fly like popcorn! I have never seen or heard of a management team that had so incredibly little business sense! They will try and come in, arm twist the business, and fuck it all up! I can't deal with management this so inept anymore. I am looking to leave, as is everyone else I know, as quickly as humanly possible.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kind of sound like a whiny little girl....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NVDQ stock price is taking a $hit. Currently at its 52 week low and heading south. Suppose this means we're on the block but no one wants to pay an insane multiple of current sales. Ready for a new boss and $4 per share?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they would just realize how horrible their management team is (especially lower management), and get rid of some of them, things would be so much better. But, they protect their own to the end, which shows you just how bad middle and upper management really is. Consider this place just a stepping stone to better things. Not a place to make a career.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well thank god that cocky fuck in FL didn't give me an offer. Happy Holidays

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

failures across the board, all product and growth objectives on hold, push to close orders so reps can be fired or displaced. This isn't a company in growth mode. This is a company circling the drain hoping for a buyout. If you're thinking of coming here or have recently come here, get out now, don't damage your work history.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

REZUME IS BETTER

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Considering a move to the Acute Spy position. What has happen recently that has put everything on standby as the above poster has stated?
    Great Acute product and seems to be great opportunity. Anyone willing to expand?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Epifix now covered by Aetna.
    What's our coverage?
    Once again we are market reactive and not pro active. Made my number this year, my resume will be on the street Jan 1.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mean this sincerely when I ask what you're looking for your managers to do for you. What do you mean they "protect their own"? Is your manager not protecting you? What are they doing or not doing?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the above Question.... What are your managers doing?
    I think we need to take a good look on what is happening here...
    We are being squeezed to make the year look good, keep cost/expenses low, close the year as strong as possible, all hiring and firing on hold till after NSM.
    This company is definitely looking at merger, buyout, etc by someone with $$$. Do not be surprised if Acelity or Allergan buyout is in near future.
    Look at the footprint of both companies and the recent happenings there...
    Lifecell sell off, 2.9B overnight and now according the the street, Acelity has pulled their registration for IPO and Allergan is still seeking options to bolster their Plastics Division. Sounds like they are looking for Merger/Acquisition options and given Acute and Post Acute footprint, Would make PERFECT sense!!!
    APAX would make Mangat some serious $$$
    Also, Lisa Colleran (KCI/Lifecell) just appointed to Novadaq BOD...makes perfect sense.