Beigene

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, May 15, 2019 at 11:45 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It more about how they conduct their accounting practices and report earnings. Any me to stolen science..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reminds me of ignorant Confederates who don't realize Toyota cars are all American-made while GM and other 'American' brands make all their cars in Mexico. Brukinsa is Made in America and imbruvica is made in China.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch the documentary America vs China. Proof of Chinese companies and their facades!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the money goes to China..

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beigene literally makes me sick.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You hired nord bathon for the love of God in market access. The king of fraud. Perfect fit

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't stop there...Look at their commercial and sales leadership...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bathon is con artist I can’t even listen to that guy. Snake oil

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he cons his wiife every time he travels for work. This CV 1-9 must be killing him

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a losing proposition

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he is a penis

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scam artist

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

complete scam artist as he has been for his last 6 companies and that’s 6 companies in 5 years.

who is hiring this guy??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drug was originally positioned as a cleaner btk, now message has changed. This drug will be a long term problem as roche and abbvie will make sure it is always behind in the combination data. Unless you want to sell a me six or seven checkpoint inhibitor it may be time to move on. I know I made a mistake coming here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHA. Nice try to troll. “Roche and Abbvie”??? I think you meant AZ. If you’re gonna pretend you’re here, at least get your facts right. Sorry you didn’t get that offer. Time to move on.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many got the offer. Smart people declined. Look at your crew...losers top to bottom on the commercial side and you have to slum it at pretend biotech. No thanks.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You hired a complete fraud in bathon. Biggest scam fraud there is. Shut up

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is fact. Some hired were passed over at Celgene for Cart T field positions and left disgruntled to land at Beigene. BMS made the right decision.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Roche and Abbvie because cll is moving to time limted therapy with a bcl 2 inhibitor. I know what I am talking about. You clearly dont.