Belak and Deegan

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Dec 3, 2015 at 8:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure what the name of the company is today, but thought belak and deegan needed a thread on the allergan site as well. The thread on the Actavis site is quite extensive. belak and deegan are the worst. Their styles, ideas, thoughts are not working but they keep pushing them down our throats. They operate in the "good ol boy" approach. Their managers are a joke but we all know that b/c they are pushing down the direction these 2 clowns want. They keep telling us there is nothing to worry about, our jobs are safe, but they forget we have been down this road many times before and were told the same things. Don't insult our intelligence.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Belak is a tool, hope he gets canned.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

easy does it. They both are good.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard there was a shitty thread about Deegan, but I wasn't sure which page to look on, Forest, Actavis or Allergan. Turns out his reps hate him no matter what the company is called

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Brian you're not

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deegan is the worst kind of dope, he's the dope that doesn't realize he's a dope

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deegan is a text book example of the Peter Principle. He is a buffon along with all the other ass clown managers at Forest/Actavis/Allergan...

Any sane person back in the day worked for Forest 3 years max and then got the hell out!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was at a meeting with him back in December where he just yelled at us and said we would all be gone before he got fired

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was at a meeting with him back in December where he just yelled at us and said we would all be gone before he got fired

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was at that meeting and he never said anything like that. You're just lazy. Belak is great. Stop whining and actually work

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Belak is easy to work for. Just be a cheerleader, leave VM, and kiss his ass you will be fine.

Deegan on the other hand is a pompous bully a hole.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was talking about deegan......dumb

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i remember when belak was born, masha from Lodz gave his mother a curved stick made of lamb femur

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't deegs get it that if people hate you, they won't perform for you

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually no. It's from his wing of the Forest Tree starting with CR and branching out to AA SB BB and of course JD. They firmly believe that motivation through fear is the best way to get results. If you are worried about keeping the paycheck that feeds your family you will work harder. They beilieve if you are not worried about your job you will become satisfied and complacent with where you are and your numbers will suffer. They don't believe in praising you for meeting their expectations since they are.....expectations As is you are expected to go to PC It's your job. Why should we praise you for doing the job you are paid to do.
    Miserable people Horrible management philosophy. Dispicable human beings and deplorable people skills

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to NH, the backpage rep performs well for the excessively over weight Will Ferrell look alike (Deegan)..

Easy, easy.. June 1st things are coming down the pipeline "gents". Patience..

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deegan's reputation in the company sucks

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep deegs at the top!!!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It breaks my heart....run off reps Deegs.....isn't performing. If he held himself to his own standard, he would be forced to fire himself for poor performance