Belak

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2015 at 8:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems a nice guy , but totally out of touch and has managed to suck the life from everyone in his region!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Metrics is all he knows, says it's based on PC winners but PC winners have left or are getting ready!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im one of them, knew nothing about me. he seems nice however I only had 3 encounters
    1. August in Nassau for P-Club
    2. intro as new RD at POA
    3. March 18th call in.
    Once again he probably is a nice person.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He learned under AA and idolizes JD so, good luck with that

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is off the chart! He should be on medication. He is concerned about one thing-himself. He will step all over you as a rep, manager to make himself look good.
    He is a metrics micro manager. You better have 10 calls or more, you better have good R&F, etc. Yes he tries to link this with PC winners and top performers. What a joke! We see the same numbers you do-nice try!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed with previous post! When he asks for your thoughts it is not genuine. He is not interested in what you think. He already knows the answer and you will do it his way. Very inflexible and it is his way or the hi-way!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't blame inflexibility on a DM - especially a retail DM. DM's aren't allowed to think - they are paid to implement Corporate direction and POAs. If you find a DM who thinks they allowed to make any significant decisions that's the number one sign they are dillusional power-grabbing wanna-Be's. The best DM's are laid back. They let people hang themselves or excel. They work out the lazy reps and Give the good ones space to do their things. And they certainly don't confuse activity and productivity. The second biggest sign of a jackass DM is one who worrys about activity like lunches and calls. Yeah all things equal more activity is better than less IF the activity is productive. Think about how many DM's force reps to do useless lunches or pressure reps into fake calls. That's useless activity.

You need to go back to the 90's to find an era in this industry where DM's had any real significant power. NEVER FORGET THE BEST DM's LEAVE THE BEST REPS ALONE!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Belak needs to understand that this is "OUR" region. We decide what happens or does not happen. His rah rah approach (activity, activity, activity) will not fly with us. You have KW on the team so you have the cheerleader-no room for anymore.

Belak needs to realize that we worked TJ and AG out - he is just the next on our list.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am new to "Belak". Used to work for JD. Not a lot of differences between the two. What I have heard is true. Talked to my DM (KW) when the changes took place to get her thoughts. She will sing like a canary, tells everything. Bit of advice, if you want to know about your partners, others in the division call her; if you dont want your info shared with all keep your mouth shut. She tells all!
    She told me that at a prep meeting for the fall POA with managers in Norfolk that Belak "directed" all managers to remind their teams of the dress code for the POA-really!!! Anyway, she told me that he said to make sure that reps understood that "side boob" was not business dress. Real professional Belak! I asked my manager what she said and she responded with "he was just kidding". Thanks for the support!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was mentioned earlier that he is a protege of JD bot of whom were brought along by AA. Now she has dodged responsibility of the lawsuit and is wreaking havoc in Hospital. They are all about sound and fury signifying......something. Bullying and intimidation are their tools in trade. If they can't scare you it really screws with their heads. And if you have good numbers to back it up their heads explode

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is HR in this? You have a manager that is talking about "side boob" his partner manager JD even comments about the statement; F-bombs dropped all the time-where is the professionalism? At POA's he and JD always drop the F-bomb, multiple times. Belak also encourages his managers and reps (on field rides) to stretch the truth. He has not worked with me but I did ask my manager (KW) what I should expect.

Watch your back with your manager and certainly Belak.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a waste of a region/RD. Mike W. - Take notice.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

new to the belak regime-all I am hearing, read is true. When will upper management realize he is a waste of time and money? I don't know much about Mike W., but I do know he is a April A. protege, just like belak and JD. Not expecting much change.

As an fyi, stop capitalizing belak, using lower case is a better representation of his worth.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if he listened to the most recent town hall where Saunders said again he hates redundant excessive work and wants it all stopped, work smarter! Seems belak has been absent during town halls.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The answer is "no". He is on his own agenda. Calls, calls, calls. That is his answer. No collaboration, it is his way or nothing. The thing to do is become one of his "boys". Ask Jake B., Lloyd B., Paul V., Scott K., Mike M. and Kara W (yes Kara is one of the boys), what you need to do. However, be careful these are his ears in the field. All they know how to do is drink the belak koolaid. Can't think for themselves.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This comment is so true! The idea that the number of calls will increase sales...QUALITY over OUANTITY! I could make 20 calls a day to make my call numbers look wonderful, and not sell a darn thing. Or, I could make 8 or 9 really high quality calls and get scripts written all day long. Wake up BELAK BOYS (and GIRL)! MM is the worst for justifying this too!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You clearly don't know what the fuck you are talking about. PV left, and JB and LB don't work for belak anymore they work for Deegan so they don't hear shit in North Carolina you inbred fuck.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deegan ain't any better

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This must be either Lloyd or jake responding. The truth hurts. You should know you have been in his back pocket since day 1. Deegan
    N or Belak it is one in the same.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lloyd and jake, settle down/ don't get so upset. I know the truth hurts. Deegan/Belak are one in the same. Belaks NC will result in same as TJ, AG, BS, etc. belak get resume ready. Deegan you are next. Your results this year "will" suffer.