BELIEVE

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2016 at 11:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dudek? This post can be from one person and one person only....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's it going, Dan?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no one person is to blame for this disaster.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone who thought that putting cheap generic drugs in a blender and selling them as expensive branded drugs is to blame. If I was an investor in this fraud of a company I would call the police on myself and ask them to arrest me for disorderly conduct.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't agree. As the president of Iroko, LOU is responsible for the failure of the company. Plus he hired CES who "sh-t the bed" with the sales force. The only reason he became president is that he has so much money invested in Iroko that 'O' felt guilty and wanted to give him a shot to get his money out. Since he took charge the company is in a death spiral and will crash soon. LOU has zero experience running a company and it shows.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOU was retired for 20 years before he came to Iroko. What does he know about running a company? I think the doors will close at the end of December.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im just saying dudek has been a disaster at every company since Wyeth, so the downfall of iroko is predictable. Now I do think Lou and Clarissa provide the last nail, but the "coffin" was already built.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dudek doesn't call the shots. LOU has his epiphanies and dose whatever the f-ck he wants. Clarissa can't manage her way out of an open paper bag. Not sure why you have a hard-on for Dudek, but he isn't the problem.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dudek doesn't call the shots. LOU has his epiphanies and dose whatever the f-ck he wants. Clarissa can't manage her way out of an open paper bag. Not sure why you have a hard-on for Dudek, but he isn't the problem.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe they are doing nothing in Monterey. What a waste of money.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe they are doing nothing in Monterey. What a waste of money.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Marlon is looking to get out. What does he know that we don't know? I hate this company!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing more you need to know too! LOL get out!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why so defensive for Rich? Im not saying anything that is not true. Calm down, you didnt need to post twice. weird.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr. Irrelevant. Meh

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard LOU wasn't going to Monterey. Hmmm - why not?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe LOU didn't go to Monterey to plan CES's going away party.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wishful thinking.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Iroko beLIEves!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That very clever!

LOU has a VERY selective memory. He never remembers when his epiphanies shit the bed. Then he lies his way out of it when his ideas don't work out.

I once liked LOU. But he is a conartist and a liar.