Beloved Patent

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by anonymous, Apr 2, 2020 at 3:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, as I said to someone that I have respect for, imagine performing CPR on a mummy and expecting signs of life. How many chest compressions would it take for you to feel hopeless? The mummy in the scenario described above is B+L.

Second, claim 19 of your beloved patent states the following on a DAILY DOSAGE BASIS:
    1. approximately 7-10 times the RDA of Vitamin C
    2. approximately 13-18 times the RDA of Vitamin E
    3. approximately 4-7 times the RDA of Zinc

RDA for Vitamin C 75-90mg (range based on individuals 19+ years old)
    RDA for Vitamin E 15mg (based on individuals 14+ years old)
    RDA for Zinc 11mg (based on individuals 19+ years old)

After doing the math, your patent covers the following on a DAILY DOSAGE BASIS:
    Vitamin C 525mg-900mg
    Vitamin E 195-270mg
    Zinc 32mg-77mg

Third, claim 26 states the following on a DAILY DOSAGE BASIS:
    1. approximately 450mg of ascorbic acid
    2. approximately 400IU of dl alpha tocopheryl acetate
    3. approximately 68mg of zinc

Lastly, the AREDS2 recommendation is as follows on a DAILY DOSAGE BASIS:
    Vitamin C 500mg
    Vitamin E 180mg or 400IU
    Zinc 80mg
    Copper 2mg
    Lutein 10mg
    Zeaxanthin 2mg

Valid or not, your patent is as useful as a pile of dog crap.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

US8603522B2

You want to talk about that patent? I don't think you do.

Joe Papa is the perfect front man for B+L. In my opinion, B+L is perfectly positioned under BHC's umbrella. What did Joe say? B+L is the most diverse or comprehensive eye care company in the world?

Maybe The Narrative should read something like, a small handful of people showed mercy on a pharma company that employs approximately 21,000 people worldwide and all their co-conspirators. It should bring the approximately 21,000 B+L employees some comfort in knowing that people do care about them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction, Zinc has an RDA, for individuals 19+ years old, ranging from 8-11mg daily, hence Zinc 32-77mg daily. How many chest compressions will it take for you feel hopeless? Allergan's Eye Care division has a heart that is failing. I'm confident AbbVie will successfully restart Allergan's heart quickly. Allergan deserves to be resuscitated. When I think about B+L, I feel like I am looking into the enemy's eyes while having my assault rifle pointed directly at their forehead. Oddly enough, I know that I don't have to pull the trigger to kill B+L, because it will end up killing itself or will be killed/consumed by someone else or something else. It usually comes down to who and or what do you believe in. I don’t believe in B+L or maybe I am not interested in the heart of their business. Either way, I'm not going to pull the trigger, which is probably a mistake.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I should clarify that I don't own any automatic weapons nor am I making any personal threats of death or mean any physical harm towards anyone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tinnitus? FOCUS on your own BS and keep your nose out of my ASSETS.