Benco is removing negative reviews from Glassdoor

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Jun 7, 2019 at 4:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess the truth hurts Chuck. Sorry but Benco sucks now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if that are it's common practice for larger companies to do this. There's undoubtedly challenges but sucks? If KT had remained I'd agree, but I chose to believe there's hope yet. Though true Chuck and his ego are a major issue that may yet bring down the company

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KT didn’t do anything that Chuck didn’t tell her to do or approve of.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they also have inside comment on Glassdoor to get approval rates higher.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true! They must be required to write a positive review.

6. No surprise here. Glassdoor isn't as transparent they claim to be. So there are two options that explain these.

1. Glassdoor is letting Benco (and other companies) delete the negative reviews. Which goes against their (glassdoor's) supposed policy.

2. Benco identified the people putting up the reviews and coercing them into deleting it (which would be more disturbing). BTW, Glassdoor is not completely anonymous, they will provide the information of the people that submit the reviews if the company requests them through court.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post reviews here. Known to be anonymous.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anonymous doesn't mean true...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I noticed some very very recent good reviews. Maybe a preliminary effort to get their ratings up before all the lay offs take to Glassdoor and Indeed to trash Benco in an employee review?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you taste chuck's food before or after he eats??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean tell the truth about Benco in its current form?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paid marketing. Dental industry is well aware of what is going on with Benco. A few good reviews won’t change anything.