Benco let’s 40 inside people go today

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2019 at 4:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plus the 15 sales rep they let go on Monday of this week.
    What is going on??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where’s the guy who said that laying off TRs on Monday wasn’t a positive harbinger of things to come. What you got now man? This is EXACTLY a positive harbinger of things to come.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it positive? Letting people go is positive? Crazy we're didn't learn from Patterson. Rable of course spun this differently today. Wonder what the truth is to how many inside and outside were actually let go

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just look at the long list of people in the weekly update. It’s frightening.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think positive meant it wasn’t confirmed by this poster. Like its not a confirmed harbinger of things to come

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the beginning of the end. Benco and Patterson not Schein are going to get hammered with these fines. I predicted this over a year ago.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What fines? In reading things there wasn't any mention of fines.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Below are the lawsuits I am aware of. They began around 2012-2013
    Service Techs sue for not getting paid for over 40 hours when they were salary
    TDA Texas Dental Association
    SourceOne Dental
    Schein had one with Archer & White not sure if Benco was involved in that one.
    Then the one out of New York for price fixing. Settlement 13.2 million.
    FTC
    IQ Dental
    Millions in attorney fees for Benco.
    Arizona Attorney General
    Maybe something with Wisconsin Dental Association.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is just the beginning. States where Benco did a lot of business like the East Coast will now jump in with their lawsuits. Easy money for them.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is just the beginning. They could only fire so many due to the WARN act.

Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification, or WARN, Act. It requires employers to give workers 60 days’ notice before laying off at least 50 employees or a third of its workforce in a 30-day period.

get ready for another round in 30 days!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inside knowledge?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Benco got super lucky going against the Federal Govt. Chuck better be on his knees because they had a ton of evidence against him but he is probably jumping around claiming he is “Rocky”. Chuck should be demoted by Larry and giving a job at the warehouse so he can learn what a real job is all about.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you believe Chuck when he said Benco won the FTC case, I have a bridge I can sell you in Brooklyn (and I'll throw in Benco Select so you can get free shipping on that). READ THE FTC order which is posted for public reading enjoyment. https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/cases-proceedings/151-0190/bencoscheinpatterson-matter Here's the summary: Team posting tells us FtC is done. FTC order is October 16th. Mass layoff occurs October 18th. Because Benco won??? Whaddaya think? Here's a helpful tip- If Chuck's lips are moving, he is lying. Other TRs are moving on and so am I. Writing is on the wall.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. It’s no coinkidink that the lay offs happened right after. Word is that the options were:
    1. FTC shuts down Benco
    2. Benco settles
    So Chuck chosen option 2. They settled to save the company and then had to lay people off to recoup some of the legal fees they’ve incurred and the settlement fees. not conjecture. This is what happened.

16. AnalThruster

AnalThruster Guest

39 layoffs out of approx 1500 employees. Less than 3%. I'm not sure I would call that a mass layoff.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For a company that has never done anything like that it’s a big layoff.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FTC was not going to shut down Benco. Don’t try and make Chuck a big hero. He is looking out for himself and his family only.

19. MyraMains

MyraMains Guest

Nope there were more in 08

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how many then? Do you think there’s another round coming?