Benco Regional Managers - tell us what you think

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Jan 16, 2020 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe that I have the worst RM in the company. Karri and Sh!tface brought this non experienced RM in and it shows.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KT brought the person in vicariously only as she was gone allowing Schitface to take over. But pray tell what region are you referring to as he's fired/hired several RSM's.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y’all. People ain’t gonna be telling this kinda info on an anonymous message board because it would take the anonymity away. Don’t fall for this.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And only new people call it RSM and not RM so that’s telling

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of the RM's Schitface has brought in are idiot's. None of them know anything about Dental. But ask them about copier paper and highlighters and man they can talk for hours. Any decent, functional RM left should be looking for a new gig as he's going to replace them as more of his Office Depot homies get the itch to make the move.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Telling” WTH kind of crappy detective are you? It only means that the OP is clearly aware of how a manger is supposed to manage in this industry. Instead of being a clueless paper sales person. Benco hired a bunch of Jim Halperts (from The Office) to manage a dental salesforce. They’re getting the results they should have expected.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crappy detective? That’s funny. I wasn’t dogging out the OP I was dogging out the guy/gal who said we should say what region. That’s just stupid. And the new managers call this an RSM role. Anyone who’s been here for a couple of years still refers to the regional manager position as RM. So therefore the stupid person who said to tell your region is probably Scheer or an Office Depot drop out.

And calling them Jim Halperts is being too kind. At the very least they are Nellies (the Really clueless British woman who was the boss briefly after Michael scott left).

8. analonymus

analonymus Guest

I like butt sex

It helps me win accounts

#twinkisback

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life, the facts of life. There's a time you got to go and show, you're growin' now you know about the facts of life, the facts of life. When the world never seems to be livin up to your dreams and suddenly you're finding out the facts of life are all about you. It takes a lot to get 'em right when you're learning the facts of life. Learning the facts of life learning the facts of life.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmm, sounds like you need someone to teach you the facts of life :), sounds like you’ve been cheated. #twinkie

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The docs never cheat on me with another supplier. All it costs is a piece of my butt cheek...the pleasure is all mine.

#twinktwankTWUNK

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In midway, ours has this enormous amount of unjustifiable entitlement and has no idea how to manage. Train. Wreck.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most are. But they're supposed to be leaders first. Most couldn't lead anyone out of a wet paper bag much less manage what should be a room full of type-A personalities. Which district is Midway? If it's Scheers then that's exactly the type of manager he wants, even less competent than he is.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the manager is a “prodigy” of Sheetface.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who do you think will be last person standing from the KT debacle?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which one?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, inquiring minds want to know. Which one???

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They haven’t told the team yet so I’ll refrain from posting here but I’m sure it’ll be out soon

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a feeling this is going to be a bit of a surprise. I got kind of a weird vibe recently, really unexpected.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice 8 ball. Like someone else said, one of those is coming true. I was on a conference call that confirmed that.