Benco Regional Managers - tell us what you think

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Jan 16, 2020 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How so? They've lost a few reps recently but by the C&P update I've seen that's normal out there. Any other news on him? Other than he's another Depot reject and tied to the hip with Schitface?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Other than he's another Depot reject and tied to the hip with Schitface?”

That alone says it all. Get rid of the So Cal manager too.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. I’m making nice to her right now and she thinks we are close and asks me for a lot of input already. Works like a charm. What I don’t get is that we had some great applicants from within the team and in dental and turns out sch!tface called and just basically offered her the job. Why even interview anyone else then. That’s why we lost a 3 reps here in the last two weeks. More to come folks. More. To. Come.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So either you had too much to drink during the Superbowl or just kept partying after because your post identifies you fairly easily, not the smartest move. I don't know Schitface personally but I've heard/read stories about his passive aggressive little man syndrome BS and this is the trigger he needs to go after you. Retaliation you say? Well.you didn't exactly complain to C&P did you? Watch your back whoever you are, the pasty white Doughboy from the Pacific Northwest is coming for ya lol.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little man Schitface has a ton of people he can go after. Anybody who has work with him doesn’t like him, that includes the whole west.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how many reps in S Ca? Could be any of them so doubtful anyone is in danger but I see your point.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And it should be noted that no one should have to worry about retaliation or his passive aggressiveness. He has some serious issues but no one should fear this loser of feel like they need to fear him. That’s just poor management.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hes a vindictive little troll. Who will use whatever perceived power he has to make people's lives miserable if he feels threatened by them, which is virtually every capable person that works in the west. The fear is losing their job because he has the power and there's zero proof that C&P will stand up to him. Hes been accused of bad behavior that would get most TR's fired quickly but he's surviving because a)Chuck doesn't want to appear like he doesn't know what he was doing promoting him and b) because no one believes that they will be welcome or safe at Benco if they were to file a complaint. That's the corporate culture KT via Chuck ushered in and is being perpetuated through Schitface and his minions from OD. Anyone who thinks this is a family company anymore (operationally speaking) are delusional at best. The only.one looking out for you is you, C&P has the companies back not yours and Schitface knows most if not all people wont risk things by filing a complaint so bad behavior will continue. It's not a matter of being afraid of him hes a loser, its knowing they all work too hard to have to deal with the stress that comes with speaking up and out about his little boy blue issues.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More to come everywhere. Multiple top ESs and TRs have already left in the West. Nobody wants to work for a loser. Do more team building Schitface that’s really helping each region. Or not. More it’s bringing together the team to talk shit about you and the managers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is well known what is going on in So CA and Bay regions. When you have both regional managers quit and multiple equipment and territory reps leave all under Schitface watch, that speaks volumes on how terrible he is.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's pushed out several others beyond those two regions through his awesome leadership skills, yet if these issues are "known" why is he still here? Why hasn't he been let go and or why had he been allowed to continue to bring in depot rejects that are worthless in every way? All I hear area how bad these managers are and how they know nothing about Dental...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the managers and reps that have left, all needed to go. They weren’t great leaders and weren’t inspiriting their teams. The reps where not growing. Says the leader of the west to Chuck. Before getting on his knees and kissing Chucks ass.

Scheer is a master ass kisser and spin machine. Chuck is loving it. Eventually all he has promised will catch up to him and Chuck will see how nothing was true and will be force to fire him.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys have no idea the hatred, manipulation and yet stupidity of Scheer. The things he says about others is just astounding to me. He has moles that report to him from within the team, they believe he’ll protect them and in return they supply him with info about others in the region. This guy knows no bounds, you are not safe with him leading the West. He’s a snake and will stop at nothing all while pretending to be such a family man and all around good guy who is just trying to do his best by people. Don’t fall for it and be careful what you say to anyone I heard so many things at the BLF. You can’t trust any of his RMs, they are all doing his bidding. Protect your identities on here and report any and all questionable interactions with this man to C&P. C&P may be all about protecting the company over employees but they also won’t tolerate a liability like Scheer and there needs to be an army behind these reports. You cannot he fired for reporting something to C&P. That in itself would be a huge liability for a company already facing so much litigation because if you can prove it, you can sue the sh-t out of them and they know it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No drinks needed. Let’s just say she is begging everyone to stay. But how can she manage a team when she probably lives the farthest away and plans to only be at office a few times a month.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is poor management but he is also in charge with no accountability so be careful.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You definitely cannot trust Scheer! C&P is a toss up. Log all your interactions with Scheer, phone calls, meetings, text, emails. Maybe someone should start recording anytime Scheer is in the room. Definitely every time you interact with him you will find some sort of C&P violation.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will people take a stand for what's right and stand up to this guy?! If you have a text, an email or have logged an interaction start sending it. Stop cowering, Benco is a shade of its former self and the continued hiring of these OD losers and perpetuation of they're bad behavior will only get worse if nothing is reported. You may lose your job but what are you really losing? The way things are going your going to upgrade no matter you go. This continued belief that he is untouchable will only embolden him to behave even worse. If you wont take the risk, then start posting here things that you've witnessed and someone else can take the reigns.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't want to do things directly, send your concerns, preferably with evidence of some kind to concernedbencoemployee@gmail.com and it'll get sent on to C&P. Have a great day people.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try Sh!tface...