Bend Over Alles

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Jan 5, 2019 at 9:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He shoved it right up our Ass!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Pharma exec. Blather on about patients, drive the company into the shitter, line their pockets and give a final FU to the employees on the way out the door.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure seems that way after reading the Q&A document?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I realize MA will have pretty much earned FU money in this deal but seriously will he be able to live with his legacy?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I called it the day MA took the reigns and his insecure paranoid self started ousting anyone that was a threat to him. He intended to sell the company from day 1... this is just a much worse deal than even he expected.

But hey, let's throw the baby out with the bath water. Thanks Mark!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BH lit up $36M during his campaign. Do you think these ego maniacs care?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you “called it” back when MA took over and did nothing. You stayed and now are crying because of your own stupidity?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No wonder you turds are on the chopping block. Marketing busts their ass and you chumps can’t capitalize. Bye Bye !!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marketing is the biggest joke at the company besides IT

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who said I didn't leave? But like you in still a shareholder. Fucking idiot

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loved the fake tear up during the webcast. Doing a zoom in on the recording and there was nothing liquid in his eyes. Lol he had thoughts of his bank account after this deal. That's where that feeling came from. Don't fool yourself people in thinking this guy cares about the people he steps on. Don't let the door hit you on the way out asshat.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't have said it better myself. He may look like Bruce Willis but he can't act like him.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest