Bend over, here comes your huge quota

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by anonymous, Jun 27, 2017 at 10:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone is going to have to pay for these acquisitions, and it won't be GB, DC, or MD.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of us have already paid. We were laid off. Those three can choke slowly on the crappy company they bought. It's just more low margin shit, there won't be enough room to save the company from the mess that was created.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I recently bailed out of Cardinal (really became a stifling, demeaning, and depressing culture) while acquiring a load of CAH stock along the way. I almost shit myself when it dropped 14 points when the Medtronic deal was announced, but with the steady rebound I'm in better spirits. As long as CAH stock price moves toward my sell price, I couldn't care less what these three window-lickers do, say, or ponder. I'm gone, free from these OssHoles and their future machinations. Just hope the three Cluster Fu*ks don't soon crash the stock price with more inane acquisitions. Be wary of these devils and GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN. Meanwhile, try to enjoy the NSM (if you can stay awake)