Benefits

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by anonymous, Jan 31, 2020 at 12:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m thinking about taking a job with a Iqvia. I have some questions and hoping real employees could answer. What are the bonuses like? Do they offer a company car or is it drive your own car? If your own car what is the car allowance and mileage reimbursement. How many vacation days are you allowed any year. How are the medical benefits? Is there a company shut down the week of Christmas to New Year’s? any detail would be greatly appreciated!!! I am curious to know before excepting the job.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the bonuses like? It depends on the contract. Get everything in writing.

Do they offer a company car or is it drive your own car? Car Allowance - taxed. Gas Card with $50 deducted for personal use per paycheck. No Mileage Reimbursement for most contracts, but again it depends on which contract.

How many vacation days are you allowed any year - Discretionary PTO no more than 18 sick and vacation days- meaning your time off has to be approved by your Manager. Basic Paid Holidays off.

How are medical benefits? 3 tiers to pick from. Deductible PPO, FSA and HSA. Very reasonable deductions out of your paycheck.

Is there a company shut down the week of Christmas to New Year’s? NO - this is contract - the name of the game is to BILL as many hours as possible to the client. If and when you are not working, they can't make money so you don't get alot of time off...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for an honest answer. Don’t under the vacation policy? You don’t get set days? Like a bucket of time?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My last contract there was no limit to vacation days but it’s at managers discretion so it’s not like you’ll be allowed 6 weeks. I’ve been on a contract with company car and one with car allowance, like a lot of things it will vary by contract.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does iquvia give money towards cell phones

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No - in fact, they acquired a company I worked for an revoked cell phone reimbursement. They offer you either pay your own or take their phone, which is a garbage iphone only.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats a updated current Health insurance monthly charge now from IQVIA ?
    for 2022 ?
    thx

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like for the best plan for a family it’s quite expensive about $935 a month
    out of your paycheck for Aetna.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s accepting a job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The health benefits are the same for everyone but a lot of the other factors determined by who the contract is with, Abbvie, Jansen ect
    Most reps get a car allowance not a company car

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2024 Medical, an Dental is about $850 a month out of your paycheck for a married person of a
    family of 4 with the Aetna health insur an delta dental