Benzinga reporting team of investors and overseas financial media conducting 2nd Pump & Dump on PTX

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Aug 24, 2016 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Benzinga reporting team of investors and overseas financial media conducting 2nd Pump & Dump on PTX.

Fool me once (last week), shame on you. Fool me twice (tomorrow) shame on me. Expect price spike followed by dump of stock like we saw last week. Be careful !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Intereconomia is the overseas financial media outlet that is part of this scheme to pump and dump Pernix on Thurs. They worked with a team of investors last week to raise price with article and pumping on buyout rumors. Stock rose to .95 cents before crashing back down to .70 cents instantly. They just published this afternoon aftermarket another Pernix buyout article that is false and will be conducting with the same group of investors the 2nd leg of this pump and dump tomorrow - all of this being reported by Benginza.

Conduct some research on Intereconomia and you will see they are a paid ppump and dump over seas promotional shady outfit.

So be careful tomorrow folks and lock in profits if stock rises (before the crash like last week happened).

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Intereconomia media is a "satire" media group based in Spain. Similar to like the "Onion" here in the United States. They come up with all sorts of outlandish stories to get "eyeballs" (visitors) to their web sites and other media outlets as a result. Everything with them should be taken with a grain of salt. Visit some of their sites with google translate. Some funny stuff. Especially about our election.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post the link to the Benzinga article on the second pump and dump I can't find it thanks

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Link?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your a subscriber it is one of the news story under Weds August 24th. Just log in and click news tab.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A salesman selling a website in Spain that has to be translated. Why not sell drugs for Pernix and make money? And build a company?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is funny (and sad) is that these young college kids on Stocktwits are actually believing this rumor from the shady Spanish website for the 2nd time. They fell for the same "pump and dump" scheme from exact Spanish company last week. Stock rose to just under a dollar and then tanked to. 70 cents instantly.

And yet they are all excited for a buyout because this same website printed another false article on Weds. LOL

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No sale of Pernix coming. Yes it's a pumper and will bleed until Chapter 7 announced. Then its like a heavy rock in the ocean. It goes instantly to the floor.