Best Arthrex Distributor?

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Jan 14, 2012 at 1:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya.... give me Liberty or give me death.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't be the SE FL team. I saw the new Palm Beach rep moonlighting at a bar playing a guitar. Must need the money. I almost felt bad for the guy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy can probably open boxes with the best of them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is probably an ex-ball player, frat-boy, the usual ilk that works around there.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I nominated MedWest as the best, will you conclude I am:

a- Drunk?
    b- Daft?
    c- Both?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of the distributors gets great training support from the Arthrex home office. Naples has many burned out employees which contributes to Arthrex being ALL ABOUT Arthrex.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DMM figured out how to make Corp feel special, now we can't get their noses out of our asses.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

really? from what it sounds like, working at Naples was like working at Apple with all the perks. Like the vacation stipend based on seniority or free healthcare at the new facility

Burn out in the field is a problem. Work 3x as much as competitors and get paid less than half. most i know are unhappy but scared to leave b/c all they have known is arthrex (at least in medical). Great products, terrible culture and even worse management.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DMM = #1

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must deep throat SR's gerkin daily

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, that's why we hire the ladies.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this looooong running thread still to this day makes me smile. As a former Box Opener, I find it amusing to see you boys argue over your masters. Which slave owner is the best?!?! Which pimp treats his Ho's the best!?!? You are all nothing more than bitch ass Ho's. Fight for your 5% and to avoid being dinged for falling short in one of five categories........ Ho's and bitches......

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It Seven categories now......you must have been gone for at least a month!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Champion was a wonderful, fine, outstanding, exceptional, meritorious and primo organization.... my nominee for the best past Arthrex distributor. RIP!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i love peerless. Best place to work in the USA

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing wrong starting with Arthrex.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they're all in it for their own money. if you think you're thinking of you it's because they were very good con artist .