Best company ever!

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Mar 1, 2019 at 1:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a great company! They are so organized. They give us the majority of Federal Holidays off that the schools and banks honor. Top tier bonus payouts. True specialty salaries. None of the negotiating to make 100k plus like you have to with other companies. They come in well above that without you even having to ask for more money. If you have experience, they will pay. They have tons of resources and support. No samples to inventory. Great managers and directors that have extensive psych experience. The family PPO health insurance we get for 100$ a month is the cheapest and best I’ve ever had with any of the companies I’ve worked for. Company car options are really generous. Stock is given to us. Not stock options, actual stock. I could not be happier. I am grateful to work here. Anyone here at Alkermes should be grateful they are here. There are a lot of suffering pharma companies out there. Some folks are dying to get out of their sinking ship. This is not one of those companies. This is a great company and there is absolutely nothing to complain about. Just talk to our speakers, they will tell you what a joy it is to work with Alkermes.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to admit they do make us travel to way too many meetings. Time with family is really affected here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for posting, very good points. We all would benefit from focusing on the positives more, not just at Alkermes, but in life generally.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pass the pipe please. I need what you are smoking.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No pipe needed. Just get out a pencil and paper and list all the things about your job and the company that you view as positive. If you’re struggling getting started you can jot down the points made by the OP.

You might be surprised how much this simple excercise change your mood and perspective for the better.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great advice! This is truly such a great organization. Here are a few more reasons

1. Wonderful R&D with a recent breakthrough med rejected by FDA and a spanking for poor research and study design
    3. Strong leaders including a nomination for worst CEO.
    4. Leadership that doesn’t listen
    5. Unrealistic quotas.

The list goes on and on! So so thankful!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am very happy for you and congratulations on your new job.

Best of luck to you!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems correct.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally a realistic and positive post. I’m not sure how long it’s been since there has been one. And truthfully the poster is correct. We all need to be greatful for what we have. Many would kill to work for a good company in our industry. Alks is not perfect. No company is. But we can all do our part to stay positive, be thankful and MAGA (Make Alkeremes Great Again)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you f’ing crazy! This place is a horror show. You have to be on drugs to believe that this place is good.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except for the whole “1, 3, 4, 5” thing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You meant 5.4.6.1

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3831 is also a question mark from what I have seen.