Best home workout plans

Discussion in 'Fitness and Nutrition' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2008 at 1:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi I am a 50 year old female. I am an RD and Exercise Physiologist. I have been running since I was 16. Started Weight lifting at 19. Now I run three days a week, do a DVD routine three days a week and hit the weights 2-3 days a week.

My cholesterol is 140, HDL are over 90. MY BP is 105/60.

I have 12 percent body fat.

Yes I am Very Hot.

You will never look like me...especially you Aerobic Queens that tkae those stupid classes at the Gym, they DO NOTHING. Oh I also eat whatever I want.

So give up, unless you are willing to lift heavy!!

Yes I do work and yes I have a very high paying job..Oh the secret..married to the same guy for 22 years..Dont fool around..Goood Girl..Plenty of time if you do not party!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a classy person you must be.

I've been a female runner for many years - ran 4 marathons. I'm older now but still run about 6-8 miles 4 times a week. Recovery days walking or biking.

I do light weights and push-ups (not girlie ones), sit-ups, etc.which will keep you in great shape. You don't need to buy expensive equipment or gym memberships. It is so easy but some people waste money that you could invest or take a great vacation (plenty of fun beaches esp. when your in great shape)!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth - you are a complete full of it. No one cares about your married life. You are 50 and still running and have a 12 percent body fat. My impression is you have never worked out and I would have a hard time believing you are "hot". Learn the terminology and then I'll believe you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yuri elkaim is a great program

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your post is great. I've been a running for many years. As a result, I destroyed one of my knees (ASL gone, and meniscus). I'd skied as well so it is hard to tell what happened. When I saw my orthopedic surgeon she told the same - get a bike. However, it is hard for me because I don't get a "runner's high". Hard to explain but if you have ever run you will understand. My surgeon was amazed that I was able to run in that condition. But runners have very strong quads which keeps your knee in place.

I tried to take her (surgeon's advice) but it really wasn't the same. I still run but careful too walk and jog along the way.

Also, I do weights - simple ones. Buy 10 pound wts at Kmart or Walmart. Then I do push ups and sit-ups. It is amazing how toned you look. I'm not young well 21 pushing 45. It is very simple but people spend amazing amounts of money getting in shape and then they do it for a month and stop.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually the poster below my original post, almost exactly confirms what I am saying. she probably looks amazing as well.

I am sorry that you do not believe me. That is the problem with you Fat Ugly Ladies. You hate women like me. I have actually been spit on at my Gym!!

I am sorry you are Fat and Jealous.

You can see me in the August 2009 copy of Muscular Development. I am in the Ad for Egg Protein!! AHOLE!