Best locations for Oralair

Discussion in 'Greer' started by anonymous, Sep 24, 2015 at 11:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing with Greer. God knows one can't totall trust managers or recruiters, for obvious reasons. Would any of you be willing to list areas which typically perform well with Oralair? I'm in a good position with my current company (though I hate the leadership), however it is in a completely different specialty. I know it's not always about the rep, but more about location and managed care. I'd appreciate any honest information, before I consider leaving my current position. Thanks!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Woops, sorry about typos!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, doesn't matter what area it is. None do well. Not a good place to be if you're in a good place you don't want to be hear. Good luck

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every company and product has its challenges. The obstacle with selling this product is the management is unwilling to listen to customer feedback regarding the issues and science. Then, when the territory fails, they will blame you for it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback. Personally I thought it was odd to hire a new sales force to "re-launch" a product that has already been launched. The dynamics of this company seems strange. I'm not sure if you all realize it, but Greer has the least amount of postings compared to most other companies. I'M not sure if it's a good or bad sign.

The recruiting has been weird as well. I almost feel like they have contracted with the most aggressive or most desperate recruiters in the industry.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They can't get good people to interview. You seem smart enough to have figured it out.