Best Managers who have left/fired from GSK

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2004 at 6:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

t.c. in nc

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's interesting to see hundreds of posts criticizing managers considering those posting are lifetime sales reps who never aspired or made an effort to do anything more than be a rep.

Entitled , lazy reps with no ambition who get upset and criticize anyone who actually tries to manage them. Leave me alone and let me fake calls and work 10-2 . If you actually require anything more from me than you are a micromanager ...

Does it upset you that you are 45 year old primary care rep who never amounted to anything ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Message to above rep who was evidently fired and now jealous.......a GSK sales rep has the best job with the company. Period.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, and I'm over 50. You see - I don't consider being a manager at GSK as amounting to anything either. What one does outside of this job, what this job enables one to do in other realms, can lead one to "amount to something". Keep it real. Sorry that you wasted your life being an FLL here, coaching reps on the few remaining offices willing to see them or reminding them to get a minimum of 8 calls per day in the metrics. Sheesh.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A manager rides around with reps, chats, and has lotsa' computer work......he may make more $ but I prefer to have the freedom of being a sales rep.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McMasters was a long way from "best mgr" material.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were the one he didn't like.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't honestly be this dumb. Oh yeah, you're a gsk sales rep, you can.

Good talk.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the matter? Are you still mad that you were fired from your GSK job and now you want to take it out on you former colleagues? Maybe you should have worked harder. It is your fault you are now stuck working a job in retail.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really do get a kick out of those many ex-reps who come back here with a chip on their shoulder and try to make fun of our employees. So sad.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is also on the list of worst mgrs...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We loved him. He didn't like you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best post on this thread by far and it is worth repeating.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told by many , that I had the best job with the company.....and I believe it. Don't belittle those still with the company.....and good luck finding a new one Sparky.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you kept those C Suite rest rooms sparkling clean. Good job Leroy !

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He doesnt like to be called ny his given name. Instead, he prefers to be called "Captain Cornhole".

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" ... called ny ..." is poor English and spelling.......no comprehende ! ......please proofread your statements before posting !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't bother me one bit. I actually make a hell of a lot more than my kiss a$$ manager. It's funny, but true!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We get tired of reading posts from those who could not get in the industry or those fired......they always criticize reps and the company. Go out and find a job....leave us alone.