Best moments of Graceway

Discussion in 'Graceway' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2011 at 2:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was pretty darn funny! Thanks for sharing. Marketing had some really stupid ideas.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's just start with the naming of the company. Graceway? We were told that it was because the company was going to operate "in the Way of Grace". What a load of shit! I have some other suggestions:
    ArroganceWay
    ShortsightednessWay
    GivingJobsToUnqualifiedPeopleWay
    HypocriteWay
    KillingMoraleWay

Are there others?

Oh, and a big shout out to our vaunted biz development team down here in Bristol. Nearly 5 years of hard work by that team results in.......Estrasorb?? Well done boys. How you can look in the mirror without throwing up or vowing to send back 5 years of your paychecks is completely beyond me. Talk about a joke.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Blue Lizard? Has anyone heard about that? Hey BD in Bristol, tell everyone about that great success.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they try and buy that from Crown labs?? or did they try and steal the formula??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GJ tried to convince all of Bristol that Blue Lizard would be our saving grace, pardon the pun...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is still hope with the Zyclara 2.5% cream and Aldara Lite pump!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DisGraceway? Sorry - too easy!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah yes, another insipid idea from management. The idea was to hand out packets of the stuff at NASCAR events.

Both options were pursued. They made some insulting offer to Crown, and Mike N. was ordered to reverse engineer the formulation. In consistent Graceway fashion, there was complete failure to execute either effort.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got one!

When KB submitted his expense reports from his new job to Bristol BEFORE resigning from Graceway

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+1 I remember when we changed over to AMEX travel and during the national conference training call, KB asked if this would affect his upgrade chances on US Air since he gets them 7 days in advance...Priceless

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How 'bout at the NSM when DS was running around telling us Zyclara WAC was $50 less than generic Aldara! Does this dumb ASS realize that a generic co-pay is about $10.00. I am sure he'll find a job being a RSDick somewhere else. Don't forget tubs of licorice are the keys to sales and of course Kaiser Cali (NO RESULT OF HIM) buying $5million of 5% every year to put your district ahead of everyone else!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is great!! Why would someone 5'2" need an upgrade anyway??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My favorite was driving with a suspended license in a company car for almost 6 months before getting nailed. The clock was ticking but damned if I didn't squeeze every nickel I could out of those MF's. Best to those who weren't pricks or aholes. Life goes on indeed

15. #35 Anonymous, Jan 12, 2012 at 7:00 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2016 at 8:56 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 year for me. I never even knew until they told me.