BEST NEUROSCIENCE MANAGERS...

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2011 at 7:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HERE'S A POLL. WHO DO YOU YOU CHOOSE???????????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boston manager-totally clueless-falls for fake voicemail success stories and barely rides with us.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These voicemail success stories are such a joke. Unless you have a few minutes at lunch, do these managers really think Dr.'s give us time to tell us of success stories? It's hysterical. They ask to sign and then they move on. Dr's. have no time to share success stories overall. I wonder if the managers really do think we get these success stories on a daily basis? I hope they aren't that ignorant.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its hilarious. reps go in and actually get a few seconds with a doctor and actually do their job and actually present some data, and its hilarious that it actually turns into a success story. hey DM, look at me, I actually spoke to a human being and he said a few words to me, you have got to here this. WHAT A SUCCESS. this industry i a bunch of BS

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There goes that jackoff talking trash about the Boston Manager again. Does this kid realize he and I are the only one reading and replying to this site. It is the same kid everytime talking about the Boston DSM. Not sure the issue but to talk about it for a year is funny.

maybe I will get on the band wagon. I heard the boston dsm is so dumb that he got the job and is being paid lots of money and is respected by the prevoius RSM but now has even a better relationship with the new RSM. Boy he sure is an idiot. In fact, he is so dumb he does not even read these posts because he is busy enjoying his money, family and life. What a loser!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brondo has to agree with the crazed freak poster who for a year continues to slam the Boston DSM. Afterall, what r***** nut job would write a post and answer it time and time again. Clearly that post must be true and you MR Boston DSM are an egghead.
    Remember Brondo has what plants crave. Brondo has electrolytes!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brondo may have electrolytes but toilet water grows plants!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly you do not know and have not tried Brondo.
    Brondo has what plants crave. It's got electrolytes.

Signed,
    President Not Sure

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually think some ARE that ignorant. i saw 2 Dr.'s today--worked all day and got about a minute--if that--at best.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mine micromanages and acts as if he doesn't. It's comical