Best. NSM. EVER.

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Jan 21, 2017 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been in this industry a long time. That may very well have been the best national sales meeting I've ever attended. Finally some straight talk and clear direction. You've gained my tentative trust back, Galderma. DO NOT SQUANDER IT.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no one gives a shit about your trust, so shut the hell up. stupid rep

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why, because MH quoted you shit from a book and you ate all up? Sucker

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mh was nervous as shit because it was all lies. We are screwed. Unless we are buying something. Oh wait we don't have any $.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was pleasantly surprised how good it was this year. Rx sessions didn't waste my time as years past. Last year sucked with changes and quotas. This year I am stoked and ready for Monday actually. Somebody pinch me because I am going to f'ing explode my bank account. At least I hope

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you should wake the f up. this company blows just like you. you are a fart doody head

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the sky is not falling chicken littles. pull your saddle up to A/C and we will show you how to sell and be a grown up

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's launch a loyalty site the same week we are launching products- GENIUS.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's that working for you? Lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fool please , stop smoking the whacky tobacky

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a lot of trolls and galderma hr on these boards now days . or individuals with big ole axe to grind with someone that can't let it go . where is the discussion on who was hot or not at the meeting ? now that is the serious stuff !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know it all. So what are you? Troll? Galdermas slave, grunt. You must be proud... so loyal like a puppy dog. Be a good little employee and get back to your facebooking

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be honest. You suck

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the problem, I could never go that low to suck.... , or kiss your ass.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and so it goes 4-5 posts in all it all goes to crap

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Means good time wasted. darn, back to work you go.

17. NunyaBizz

NunyaBizz new user

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Galderma purchasing Cynosure? The leader in laser aesthetics? That is the rumor on the street.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who fucking cares. They will fuck it up.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHA!!!!! yup! without a doubt