Best PH company to work for.....

Discussion in 'Actelion' started by anonymous, Aug 19, 2015 at 11:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gilead, Actelion, UT, Lung or Bayer..... Rank them and justify

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All good companies but it depends on how corrupt and shady of a rep you can be will depend on your success. Also completely depends on your manager, a small tight community we all know each other.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would put lung at bottom and actelion at top with selexipag coming out. Though I had Bayer reps are getting paid nicely

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a stupid comment. No need to be shady or corrupt to be successful here, those flame out eventually and post inane comments on CP

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are all good if you have a good mgr. Bayer reps comp is solid at the moment with many making more than 35-55K last qtr.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true about the manager. My friend landed a job with Gilead and his manager is a crazy former big pharma manager. An extreme micro in an orphan disease state. Needless to say the old saying is we typically don't quit the company, it's the manager we quit! Lucky for me my manager here is pretty decent and gets it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always preferable to do your homework and learn about the manager's reputation before taking the job. I did have a situation a few years ago wherein I could not research the manager as he was new to the company, as well, and no one had information on him (he came from contract sales). He turned out to be a nightmare Micro with poor boundaries. Had multiple complaints against him within first 6 months on the job. His boss, the Regional, thankfully heard, and took seriously, the complaints of the reps in the district. The DM was counseled and cleaned up his act for a few months, then his old ways began to reappear. Fortunately, we did not have to suffer long as the company was acquired by end of year and that DM was not brought over to the new company - one of only a few to not be brought over. He got a package. Within a few months he was working for a Home Health company, then went back to being a DM in contract sales which is where he belongs. Good riddance weirdo Micromanager!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Gilead (great company)
    2. Lung/UT (pay better)
    3. Actelion
    4. Bayer

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What