Best Pharma Company to work for in the NW?

Discussion in 'Northwest Reps' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2006 at 8:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANYONE HAVE AN OPINION?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brand new start up P2 Medical Solutions. Selling Medical Foods and Sleep Therapy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sanofi-Aventis is awesome!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sanofi Oncology has too many reps, ruining access for the rest of us

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're looking to make a lot of money, stay out of the Northwest. No matter what pharma co you get with, most have terrible managed care coverage compared to the rest of the nation. Its a conservative market, generic driven. Unless your company recognizes that and you get relief on your goals, most cannot compete with the nation, regardless of product, company, skills, etc. If you are from the NW and dont want to move thats one thing, but if you are relocating here to get a job, be aware. I think most would agree.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is a lie-dont believe it and if you have any other choice (mcdonald's or arby's hell even taco bell) dont go sa-it is hell revisited

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would agree. The only time it would be in favor of getting a pharma job in NW if the following things are in place: 1.) company is paying you on % to a goal on brand prescriptions written, 2.) you have more than just OR territory (OR drs. are more liberal and will write generics 99.9% of the time), Eastern WA and souther ID are great territories for high brand prescribers, Western WA is split 50/50 in my opintion, 3.) if your goal is NOT compared against generics, 4.) and if your company has a STRONG rebate program for your brand name drugs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things will be ok as long as you stay away from the bottom of the barrel like Forest and Abbvie.