Best/Worst ABM - former or current

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Mar 23, 2018 at 8:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go.....................

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager is awesome. She's the best.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GS in south is a stand up guy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please there are no “managers” in the South. There is an incompetent BD that rules his minions with fear and intimidation and they spew his rhetoric.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that. And racist I would add

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is only here cause ML protects him. Lowest level of skills I have ever experienced to call the shots Pathetic

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has to be the combination of short guy and old lady in NY/NJ

both worst ever
    no leadership
    one tried to fire u and the other should retire

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t underestimate him. Never underestimate anyone....that’s just setting yourself up. Always be prepared. Always be your best self.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear a Biogen rep has grounds for a lawsuit

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think ML started this thread. Maybe he thinks we’ll be more truthful here than we are when he calls us.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im going with MS in TX, awful. Speaks in circles and was a bad promotion. She talks just to talk and is buried up Sr leaderships ass.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im going with GG-C as one of the best. She’s not my manager but I’m always impressed when I get a chance to talk with her. She seems passionate about her team and gives good advice. Oh and wait, she’s from industry in the past and has EXPERIENCE. Sr leadership should consider that when promoting these other yo-yo’s

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So they should only promote the yo yos that have been at Indivior a long time? Or been in pharma a long time?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To f-up who vomited # 11. A person's height, age, religious or cultural orientation is is irrelevant to their performance. You are a mentally and ethically depraved schmuck, no doubt one of our illustrious low life hires. There are too many to mention, but you are easy to pick out from the pack. You've slipped up and hurled your racist, agist remarks before. You're about as attractive as a mud fence and would do better slinging shit for a living. A prison yard would suit you. You could clean backed up toilets.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is the exact impression I had of her after serving on a team with her. Lots of fluff without much substance.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lawsuit for what? We can do no wrong. I drink the cool aid.
    MAT is the future. Who is with me?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post #11 just says “like”. Get back on your meds.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ML calls people? Need to see a list of those he calls!