Best/Worst DM's

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If something can be tracked, my Mgr finds a way to track it. Loserville idiot.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which team are you referring too?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The one with a dude who's a cocky douchebag manager. Stop asking, yes they're referring to you. That ASD has one hell of a record with bad hires up there! They should clean house from the top down and start over.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine is a total azz clown.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tony H, in Chicago has to be the best!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They did clean house, they promoted the problems Sippy and Fanale. They were in way above their competency levels then received promotions. This place is laughable.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something is up with the Kansas City respi team - who's left? Mgr sounds awful.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody please help! My mgr is like the order taker at Burger King. If it's not on the company menu and passed down as the daily special from the big boss, the dumb dumb is clueless. No ability to think outside the company menu. Where do they find these mindless and spineless puppets!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You answered your own question. If you were a competent manager at another company would you leave to come here? It is good experience, if you have not been a manager. In every other case there is an issue in the past or other red flags. On a positive note: in either case it is a good temp job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeppers, most mgrs here are useless drones who were hired to be mindless bean counters.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NY RBM is a complete joke. Doesn't have a clue!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. Could not find a more useless bunch anywhere else on the planet. My drone boss tries to force his way into being needed but he is just useless no matter how hard he tries.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what is the problem? At this point, as long as you are not be criticized for metrics, do not worry about it. Any manager who was experienced or competent would never go to Sunovion. You bigger concerns should be middle and upper management and their horrible decisions and that you are selling a drug for which there is no need.

Spend you time like the rest of us and leave, anything else I wasted stress and energy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally disagree that Mr Coktoasten is a good manager. Very micro but quite handsome. Hope that helps

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apart no pipeline, a possibly upcoming ADHD drug w no ped indication and many side effects (see trials), stock is down 33% in the past year and during the launch of Aptiom. The corporate office is practicaly empty as IT, legal and marketing all took major hits this year. Do no worry about your manager. You will not have them for long.

Keep up your metrics. We are too screwed up to complain about performance. Cash those paychecks and enjoy the downward spiral that we are on.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cha-ching! I've never made so much coin since I whored myself around Atlantic City back in the 80's

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My boss says the more admin work and special projects that. I do, the more scripts I will get. Heehee

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of these dudes they hired as mgrs are total idiots. No clue and don't know their arse from a hole in the wall. I mean just plain stupid when it comes to sales.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

let's change this thread to worse/worst DMs. If you are a competent, motivating leader, you are not, and would never, come to Sunovion.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. Many mgrs here were unemployed drones desperate for jobs.........