Best/Worst DM's

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I pray for a long tenure here and with leaders like him, I'm not afraid to express my Christian views.
    Glory Glory Hallelujah we see the light.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bless you my son

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you do realize, you're pretty easily identifiable, right? there are what, 9 or 10 people in that region? i would imagine out of those 10, it's obvious who the one or two are posting... why do we know this? why would anyone else give a shit about your region or your rbm?

i'm not saying he's a good guy. personally, i'm not a fan. but your rants are ridiculously annoying and honestly, nobody cares...

rather than the non-stop posts making yourself look like an idiot and a whiner (probably one of the reasons why HR disregards you, in addition to the fact that you're being looked at for not working), why don't you spend your time and energy looking or another job?

ps: it's a lot easier to find another job when you're good at your current one. possibly that's the issue? maybe you should just go for the unemployment benefit instead and just get yourself fired once and for all...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think multiple reps are posting about this guy. Remember hedges has worked in two regions and was a Lunesta DM back in the day so there could be easily be two dozen reps on here complaining about this guy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck off Jamie

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s FRIYAY! Time to hide out in the home office and micromanage reps. Let’s see who I can harass next week for oversampling, not making enough calls last Wednesday, concoct incompressible emails and pretend I spent all night working budgets.

XOXOXO
    Jamie

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please. There are probably a few dozen reps in the entire company that are around from the Lunesta days, and he has't worked in his old region for years now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, nice try!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO! You wouldn’t need to be around during the Lunesta days to know about Hedges. His poor reputation is legendary.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you post multiple times within a few hours defending Jamie?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure if I am the only one but if things don't change quickly, I will be going to HR to report my manager. I work in Stockton,, CA and have reported to Jon Coktoasten for what is now the worst 6 months of my professional career. #me too.

Paul

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Methree

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the point is: absolutely no one who is not directly affected (eg. in his district) would bother posting about him, because why would they give a shit. The idea that someone that worked for him 8 years ago and is posting is ridiculous. But nice try with trying to (unsuccessfully) shift the attention away from yourself. You're either someone who was recently fired by him, or someone on the cusp of being fired by him. Get a life and move on.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jamie has never had the privilege of firing anyone at Sunovion. EVER! No oen his current team is on the cusp of getting the ax because Courtney Smith and HR have bruised his @ss for his most recent antics. Take a look and recognize Jamie is hated by everyone who has come across him current or past.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#methree

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst is TW- West Coast Neurology. Unbelievably stupid and a pathological liar.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. I love not working for toxic scuzzball anymore.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation: "I'm still here posting trying to make it look like it's other people"

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next translation: “My name is Jamie Hedges, and I constantly check Cafepharma to defend myself against the angry mob of reps who I’ve tormented over the years.”

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, nice deflection (or, nice try rather)