Best/Worst DM's

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your pick up time will be 8:30. Just look for the Salvation Army truck right outside the main entrance of your hotel. They’ll take you to a homeless shelter where you can better utilize your limited leadership skills with a team of homeless people.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Priceless and sounds about right.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they can create a spread sheet for the homeless folks to track when they go to restroom and have weekly meetings to discuss their bathroom frequency. Goal is for each homeless shelter person to take a sh!t 2.5 times per day. Those who hit 100% on the sh!t metrics will receive 100 illuminate points

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeff Armando
    slacker boy
    full of self

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt mid level management here is the dumbest and most useless ever.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

didn’t he get the axe?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’re all a bunch of useless dwarf minded imbeciles.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously, they all are just checking boxes now

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d say the list of good managers here is tiny to non existent.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This news should scare everyone, especially those out West. I have a good friend in Marketing and she shared with me that Jon Coktoasten finished his stint with marketing and will be leading a team out west in 2022. Good luck to the team that gets the "Terror from Stockton"!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am looking forward to heading back west and fixing what is obviously broken! Let's Go!

Jon

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is true, I'm out! Will never work for this jerk again

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management here is atrocious at best. They’re more concerned with hitting metrics than they are about growing the business. But wait, if we hit the metrics we will grow the business.

If I had know leadership here was going to take this turn into big pharma micromanagement i would have never applied and I would definitely not accepted the job over 3 years ago.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is Ted “Uday” Raad?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s about right. Nothing innovative about managers here. Give them a mindless script to follow and meaningless boxes to check.
    #useless

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your leadership! I think you are doing a great job leading this team Jon!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Basically, a Good Ole Boys club…. With your traditional bad management. Doesn’t matter how Greasy…. The managers are . It doesn’t matter if the manager has a entire team quit. Sunovion Supports it’s management. A lawsuit will come one day ….

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s not forget there some horrific female managers here that define incompetence.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The title of this thread should be worst managers here. There are no posts on here that speak to any good managers.