Best Wyeth District Manager

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jan 2, 2019 at 2:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership, team building, fun and results?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wyeth??? Except for Vaccines how many Wyeth DMs are still left. They're gone a long time. Lucky them!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kanye West

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They pretty much sucked, too.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am legacy Pfizer and the best DBM I ever had came from Wyeth Institutional Sales. He left years ago, but he was the best leader I've ever worked for. I had fun, performed well, and had fun at my job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer killed every company they took over and instilled their soulless management style on anyone who happened to come over. Except for the Vaccine people (who operated autonomously for a few years until Pfizer got their teeth into them) all/most got the hell out. On a personal note....I had lunch with a friend who had a Wyeth/Pfizer career. He said his 17 years with Wyeth felt like 3 years, his 3 with Pfizer felt like 30!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was Big Blue all the way and was promoted to IS DBM, where the best were housed. Then I saw some of the Wyeth DBMs they brought over and saw how vibrant they were and how much they tried to help their people instead of create fear. It was sad to watch them get dulled down over the course of 20010 & 2011. They eventually couldn't take the toxicity and dropped away.

Thankfully, I escaped to a role with no direct reports and no real accountability. I am not proud of it, but I have kids to feed.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Into a VAM role, I assume? Seems to be a good role to move from hospital