Betaseron

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2015 at 11:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say what???? That is the oddest post-makes no sense. Did you smoke dope beforehand???? "Dripping sarcasm....does not mean wet" deep, very deep....lol

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Behold, eloquence and insight personified.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pant, Pant, slobber, slobber, FART, FART right in your face.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really hope the above quote is NOT the national sales manager because such incoherence and paranoia is scary for a man of such position.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well your hopes are dashed because it is I, your always shooting at the net, NSM.

WHO SAID THAT...................You all heard that, right!?

Only men of such position as mine, will understand what I am subtly trying to teach the the field force.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our only hope is that Paul and Carsten recognize what is going on before it is too late. If after our last meeting you did not get the message "produce or you are gone" you weren't listening. The MSLs are just the beginning.
    Paul and Carsten are the architects of policies that people like Foley carry out.
    Devine intervention is the only hope for people like you that live in a fantasy world.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PRETTY BOY CARSTEN is just filling in for a while while the REAL EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT TEAM steers his work. Don't think for a minute that he is in charge. He is is not. ( but he is a little pretty..isnt he?).

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what is the big announcement?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Foley signed a contract with the Columbus Blue Jackets to be their backup goalie and the new rep from Alabama is taking over as NSM.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MF had surgery and a large hockey puck was discovered in his arse. Pretty boy Carsten will be his replacement .....and all the girls screamed YES!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

50 percent increase in bonus pool.

Adding a few hours more to my 15 to 20 hour week is easily manageable.

I love it!