Bets on whose next?

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by anonymous, Jun 4, 2017 at 12:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unbelievable that they'd pay Anderson that much on the way out for a non-compete. Best would be to let him go to the competition so he could screw them up too. Bets on Gugino to get the punt out the door if the find a decent replacement. Whoever that may be, I hope they bring a big axe.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares..........Market is soft and highly competitive, way hard to turn around, not like in 2005-2007.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

simple, let them all go. Anyone holding a title of Director/VP and above, out the door. One at a time... I'd go so far as to say shitcan all Regionals too, they along with most of the GM's are just as much a part of the issue. Sure Anderson, Misiak and company are the ring leaders but the trusted lieutenants that didn't stand up and say no that just took marching orders are more of an issue. They'll execute whatever orders their told and won't think for themselves, that's far more dangerous then someone who asks questions. This may not be as easy as say pre-2008 but it is necessary. All Gm's and above have non-compete agreements, I say let them all go and have them all reapply, those that come back/are re-hired will have a keen understanding that they have to perform or their gone for good. This is also a chance to rectify some of the not so positive for Patterson compensation packages that are in place with regards to management. Clean sweep = Clean Slate to rebuild from...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paul G. has been groomed to be the next CEO

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol...his house is sold and he's back in California.we can find much better than tha little loud mouth....hopefully!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please...PLEASE let it be Dave

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can't be that lucky... I agree with the previous post, get rid of all management, and make them all reapply. The good ones will be fine, the duds, well good riddance. The industry is laughing at us right now... can't wait to see what new and shiny (recirculated) initiative they're going to roll out after manager's get back from Minnesota next week... ugh.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

joke of the industry is right. Most mfg. reps talk about how far down we've come and they're bewildered at the speed of the decline. Schein must be loving this, brutal.