Better get on the Gibbs Metrics Train...

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jun 30, 2020 at 7:45 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re wondering if everything you do is being monitored right now, you would be correct.

Word to the wise: Enter those calls exactly as you’re being asked...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do expand on that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

word to management, kiss my ass!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been entering fake calls for years and nothing has happened; why stop now, my manager doesn’t care.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New VP sounds like a deusch bag. Heard he is a cast off from other big pharma companies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well look at it this way. Sunovion never been listed amongst top 50 pharma companies so there is your reason why they get the sloopy seconds with its leaders. They get the trash that failed at the real pharma companies. Gibbs totally fits that category.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tough to use Gibbs with Pharma since pharm is not real sales, just marketing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What new VP troll...these VPs have been here for years. Time for a new sales VP!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely this place is Last Chance U for these pharma rejects.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Gibbs is that good why is he at a 3rd tier pharma company and not some place more highly regarded?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

because Gibbs is for sales organization and pharmacy are glorified marketing and that’s being nice. Most couldn’t but a business plan together or analyize their territory if their life depended on it. ALL mangers are mimics and couldn’t manage their way out of paper bag. Their direction on customers is a joke. They have no idea how to truely coach and only parrot what comes down from on high.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“because Gibbs is for sales organization and pharmacy are glorified marketing and that’s being nice” quote

You can’t be serious! What are you the guys wife? He’s at a minor league pharma company and his go too business plan is increasing Call metrics??? Man thats really a studly plan that’s never been thought of ever before in the big pharma world. You need to just go away with your delusional perspectives before you make a total ass out of yourself on here. Lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom is here to help with the massive down sizing and after it’s done, tell us all it was for the greater good of the company and we will be stronger for it. He is a walking cliche and fits in nicely with the other senior management that is running the company into the ground.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t mind Tom. Bob is the nightmare. He came from a crap division so he’s not sure to treat a successful sales force. Considering our competition has
    Three times more reps
    Five times more speakers
    Equal coverage
    More indication in bipolar
    We are doing awesome.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like the no free riders philosophy. Not so much the metrics activity BS.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a really strange phenomenon you’re citing? People with higher numbers get bigger quotas? How do you think quotas are established?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you stupid or drunk. I said that the slackers, like you, sit on your butts Nd do noting, sandbagging your numbers so they drop while the competent reps are working every day. Your quota goes down because u sand bags

get it idiot

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many reps have gone thru their sunovion careers doing this. Bare minimum to stay off the radar screen while their quotas stay low.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TG rep metric success goals, first place, don’t go on a pip; second place, pip warning; third place, your fired.