Better get on the Gibbs Metrics Train...

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jun 30, 2020 at 7:45 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely a clueless drone Mgr blinded by reality.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, When the truth is staring the, straight in the face they lie instead of being honest and saying we don’t care what your think, we are making these decision and changes.

caes in point, Changing the quarter to end the 1st week of the 4th month. Did u notice corporate didn’t change year end in march 30th. Only sale’s quarter and year ended a week later.

it’s simple people, they changed the time frame to be able to sit on cash longer. Old trick and their excuses they fed sales teame were rediculous

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tommy once again you show how out of touch with reality you are. You would not know what at top 30 pharm comoany looked like if it slapped you on your back side. Hell, Sunovion failed to make the list of top 50 pharm companies yet again. This place along with its leaders are total bush league. The rankings of top 50 companies continues to prove this!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Goodie the ‘English as a second language’ person is back trying to complain about not getting paid 100% when you are not helping the bottom line-go somewhere else

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh good another Liberal smuck, not answer they question. And running their mouth about nothing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmm... Why has Sunovion never been listed as a pharma top 50 company?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great question and I might add a very fair question to ask to this lame leadership team. Please do enlighten us why sunovion never makes the cut on the top 50 pharma company annual list?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who cares

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow typical moronic response avoiding the question.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody cares...it means nothing. Stop replying to yourself

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s up with the pissy attitude and the avoidance? Is that your best contribution? I have not replied to any posts as you falsely assumed. I asked the original question why sunovion failed once again to make the list of top 50 pharma companies in 2020? Straight forward and legit question that many would like answered. Why the defensiveness and fear?? If you cant contribute an answer just step aside and STFU!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is not a good question. DSP didn’t exist in the US 10 years ago and bought a small $1B company and turned it into a $2B company. DSP then bought 7 other companies with the profits.

if all the profits went to Sunovion and was invested within Sunovion, this would be a bigger company.

Go read DSP’s vision.

Educate yourself on the history and vision before you speak.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic weak Mgmt. First get defensive and try to avoid the question. Second after being forced to answer you show attitude, make excuses, and provide personal opinion with only partial truth. Pleae do come back for more!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s get back to title of this thread. Metrics.

keep hearing about it on hear but nothing, I mean absolutely NOTHING said on concall or email.

what metrics, they change with every new book read by management?

will they be equitable or, like most. Managers, different rules for different reps?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership is flying this plane directly into a hell hole.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

again...who cares. The entire industry is dying and reps have little impact.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself slacker.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha. Said like a person who de-sends on sales to bring money into the company to pay their pay check. Obviously and idiot

face to face sales will NEVER BE REPLACED!

Managers have friend for year to figure how to move a product without the sales rep. They fail 100 % of the time. Never even close to the volume produced by a good sales rep in customer face and pressing their palm

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look you bastards, get out there and deliver on your call metrics.

TG

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what metrics. Zero direction for senior sales leadership. No reports coming out from Corp on current metrics. Only metrics I’m aware of is the number of beers a day and I can proudly share, I’m doing my part.