Better Together?

Discussion in 'Insight Health' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2013 at 10:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better Together:

Great year performance vs budget in 2012; almost 20% under in 2013.

Better Together:

Nice commission in 2012; no chance for commission in 2013.

Better Together:

Several people from Insight promoted to management positions in 2012; multiple Insight managers let go and replaced by CDI people in 2013; can you think of any Insight people who have been promoted?

Add more please examples please.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Insight people have been promoted. There were some sales director positions open and CDI did not promote a single Insight employee! Instead they promoted their own and got rid of Insight sales directors and managers that had tons of experienced.
    The only way you can get promoted in sales is to have a Physical Education / Sports background! Why you may ask? Because that's the background that CDI's VP of Sales has!
    It's almost laughable except for the sad fact that talented people have left the company and markets are now being mismanaged.

CDI recently got rid of Insight's VP of Operations for the Phoenix market. They also got rid of the Managed Care Director that knew that market inside and out. Hmmm - I predict a sale of Phoenix in the near future.

I also heard they made similar cuts to the East. They get rid of talented people that made $$$ for the organization and replace them with their own dimwits.

Makes me sick. I'm looking for a job and I know everyone I talk to is doing the same.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really! Better Together is just a rouse to keep us quiet for the time being. They don't want us to walk out until they are ready for us to leave. This was a "buyout" or "takeover". Not a merger like they tried to convince us of. Insight has been trying to sell itself since way back in 2000 if not before that. CDI was the only one forced to own it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CDI didn't buy Insight. Insight's majority owner Black Diamond bought CDI and then they chose CDI to run the company. CDI told us that we were merging. Not exactly. So, you're right about the takeover. Everything has changed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously the "business savvy financial wizards" of Black Diamond must have their heads up their asses to continue to allow CDI to run the Insight business in the ground.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding...we are in a free fall. We are missing the budget badly and no one seems to be too concerned.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it's absolutely absurd! Insight markets that were once profitable are tanking all due to mismanagement by the CDI know-it-alls. I wish someone could contact Black Diamond and get their attention. Are these guys asleep at the switch????

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I looked at the dashboard this week and even the sites in the East are are a mess but the CDI drones keep telling us how great they are.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Virginia and New Jersey used to be really strong markets and are now not performing. Connecticut and Mass are slipping too. : (

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever you do, don't go to Shared Imaging, LLC out of Streamwood, IL.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? What's the deal with Shared Imaging? They suck more than CDI?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shared is mostly mobile and interim services. They also sell refurbed equipment and have in house maintenance. They don't have imaging centers like us.

Really a waste of time to talk about Shared on this board. Can we stick to how f$&@ed up we are right now?!?!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I agree! Insight is so screwed up right now. Makes me sad and angry! Ever notice these CDI people never ever respond to emails or phone calls?! Most unprofessional group of people ever. They keep laying off really good people that have been with the company for a long time and they have no action plan in place to replace these vital job functions. I'd love to know where my center's CT is????!!! This was approved eons ago and no sign of getting this anytime soon.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that no Insight centers are getting any new equipment or upgrades is a sign that they are not investing in the business and will be selling the centers off one by one. They've already sold the 2 Nevada centers, effective 5/1. Phoenix will soon follow. They are working to "re-kindle" the deal with RadNet and sell the CA centers to them. Virginia will be sold to Sentara, OMIC is in the process of consolidating and will eventually get absorbed by St. Barnabus / RadNet. Ohio will most likely be sold to ProScan. The big acquisition in Boston is now at the 2 year mark! Will this ever happen???? That would most likely be a "no". Time to jump off this sinking ship. CDI is driving us right into an iceberg!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this is dead on. They said we'd have a minimum of low dose, 16 sl CTs to replace any existing lower sl CTs. That was a priority. I don't know of a single new MRI during the past year. Also look at what they did in the east! More than half the mgmt is gone! They used to make most of the profit for Insight now they are bleeding. I'm am definately looking. I don't want to but this isn't the same company. We used to at least hear something about what was happening. You won't ever know when you'll be let go until one of those phony grinning CDI people shows up and hands you a pink slip.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree as well. I've dusted off the resume and am actively searching. There are tons of really great sales jobs out there, especially in the pharma and lab industries. I'm jumping off the Titantic while I still can!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fort Worth just got a new CT.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok there's one. Did that replace a 4 sl? Anyone else?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nonsense. There are hundreds of unemployed pharma reps out there looking for a job...any job right now. If a company has an opening they will likely get dozens of resumes from qualified candidates with a lot of experience who are willing to work for cheap to keep their lights on.

The same goes for devices. The days of getting past the gatekeepers to physicians are gone now. Everything is on contract and access to decision makers is tightly controlled.

Insight may suck, but, don't kid yourself that there's a lot of great stuff happening out there in the marketplace. It just ain't so.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously the above post was either from a CDI drone that has invaded our board or from one of the few that have swallowed the CDI Kool-Aid.

Go to monster, career builder or indeed.com and one will see there are tons of jobs out there. There is life outside of Insight. There are companies that actually care about their employees and offer great salaries, benefits and bonus opportunities.

Don't "buy in" to the scare tactics that the disillusioned few love to employ. Everyone I have spoken to that got laid off from Insight by the CDI drones have been able to quickly get new and better jobs! They are all laughing as their severance $$$ are sitting in the bank and accumulating interest!