Between INV's BLACK BOX and Janssen culture ...

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2017 at 4:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How fun is it selling these days? Dish!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was able to get out of that cespool and into a great company. Anyone left who is out "selling" is a fool. Update your resume, and stop selling Cana before you ruin the tiny bit of credibility you have with your customers, that way they don't immediately blow you off when you show up with whatever me-too bullshit drug you end up peddling next. If you want to remain a rep you'll be selling a lot of different drugs for a lot of different (contract) companies over the coming years, cut your losses on this one.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said and good advice. The good ones left a long time ago.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I say: change your career path to something much more fulfilling. You will eliminate all of the bullshit at this place. I did.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor is out with Inventiv that layoffs are September, which is much earlier than December that was said on their CC. What's next for us?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs before Dec 31 make no sense. Janssen's contract with Quintiles and Inventiv has cancellation penalties. Most likely both companies accepted a reduction in sales force size to keep their contracts. Cancelling the contracts early will trigger the cancellation penalties. Better to let the contracts expire at the end of the year. Xarelto just presented favourable data for ACS. Janssen will want the share of voice to get that info out. Probably in the form of reprints in sealed packets with orders not to discuss. WInk, wink.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny, at JBI Immunology we're all getting huge raises to our base salary! Loooove OUR job!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Janssen had "share of voice" in NOAC's. It got them lost leadership to a BID drug. Janssen has no idea what its doing in CV OR diabetes. They couldn't promote a cure for cancer.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. It's poor leadership from the top down to blame. I'm now at a company with smart and courageous leaders who reward action and talent and boldness, and punish inaction and bet-hedging and repeating old playbooks. It's done well for us! Janssen on the other hand is just full of play it safe ass-kisses all the way up the chain who show no ownership at all. They don't think like owners and leaders, they play it safe and are content to watch their business erode while they do the "correct" things not the hard ones that need to be done.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said! You actually gave me an idea: What you described can actually be called "The Marti Principle". It describes the management behaviors that are destroying JBI.
    Look for a new thread devoted to this soon!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If no layoffs then what? Realignment? Things could not be worse with Cana and ever decreasing MS. It's a war zone out here and something has to change!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love how secure we are at JBI! Three field days a week, two admin days, don't have to be in the field early anymore so I can enjoy the finer things of life during my evenings. Love how we are able to dine with colleagues and expense it. And most of all, love our super cool VP for making this the best place to work ever!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is simple. The idiots are running the show. If you want waste our career at a dump like this good luck. Only 2 kinda reps here. Those looking and those about to be.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the call about this morning???

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DEF COM 4. Time is soon! Where else are the cuts coming from?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sell the stock NOW!!!!!!!!! Everything but ugly times ahead.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post on Inventiv said 30 left. Anyone know the number that was let go? Thank God we were not in the mix!!